E I G H T

Ryans pov

When my father told him we would go discuss what we were gonna do with him he nodded with a smile. How can he smile when he's in this situation. I mean we kidnapped him! We killed his packs alphas! At first I expected him to be like the rest, that he wouldn't answer the questions. I know he was being truthful too. We went to our meetings room to talk about the boy.

"Ok boys, tell me your thoughts on this" my father said and Robbie started.

"Well, i think it was very nice that he was being truthful, it doesn't seem like he's here with bad intentions. The only Thing I found kinda hard to believe was that he didn't know anything about my mother's death. Unless the king didn't want him to know the truth and let him keep believing that we're the bad ones here when clearly were not"

"Yeah, he was telling the truth, he explained everything about his powers exactly how i saw it but he did kill our guards" I stated and my father shook his head.

"I think it was on self defense, I mean you would kill them too." My father told me.

"Except that they weren't touching him, they were killing his best friend and anger took over him and he killed them" I explained.

"Well we have various options in this situation. We can lock him up, execute him, make him a servant or make a deal with the fowlers and give him to them if they give something in return." Robbie said

"I say execute him"

"No! I have a better idea" my father said.

Andys pov

After a while of waiting the three of them came back into the room and sat down again. I smiled at them and surprisingly Robbie and the king smiled back while Ryan just glared at me.

"After discussing it with my sons we have come to a decision. You will decide what you want to do" the king said and i nodded.

"You have three choices, each of us suggested one. Robbie tell him yours, the you will tell him yours Ryan" Robbie nodded and he looked at me.

"I suggested we make you a servant or even a guard here in the castle" I nodded and looked at Ryan.

"I suggested execution or locking you up in the dungeons till you eventually die" Ryan said and my eyes widened

"Now here's my suggestion, but first i would like to ask you a question" the king started

"Sure, ask me anything" I said and he smiled

"Do you want to go back to your territory?" He asked. Tough question really, my father has too many secrets that he doesn't trust me with and he clearly only wants me for my powers. The only good thing there is Harv and Mikey. I never really had a good relationship with Brooklyn so I don't really care about him. So if I'm being honest I don't want to go but if I don't I will never see Mikey and Harvey ever again.

"Well... To be completely honest, I would go back because my best friends are over there."

"What if we were to bring them here, would you stay?" The king asked

"Well, yeah cause then I would have no reason to go back" i replied

"Well here's my suggestion. We could keep you here and give you liberty to do anything you want. You can even live here in the castle, we can bring whoever you want but you have to continue training, you have to become one of us. You will become our spy, and go into the fowler territory and tell us what's going on over there. Maybe you can even marry someone from this pack. What do you think Andrew, choose wisely"

"Well I definitely don't want to be killed, you said we can bring anyone I like?"

"Yes, only if they are willing to be one of us too and if we can find a way to contact them without the pack finding out about it" I nodded

"I have a way of contacting them. I think I will choose your option your majesty" I said and he smiled.

"You chose well kid, how will you contact them?"

"Well, us fowlers can talk to each other through our minds but we're to far away to do so right now. If you can at least take me to the border I should be able to reach them" I explained and they nodded.

"Then i will send my son Ryan with you in case something happens" I nodded and the guards took off my hand cuffs. Ryan stood up and walked towards me.

"Follow me omega" Ryan said and I did as told. I could hear the king giving orders to servants to prepare some guest rooms for me and my best friends. We walked out of the castle and it was already quite dark. We walked through town and to the exit that lead to the forest. We shifted to our wolf forms and started running through the forest and after a very long time running we reached the river that divided us. I took a deep breath hoping he was close enough and tried communicating with him.

'Harv, can you hear me?'

'Andy?! Your alive! Where are you? Are you ok?'

'Harv you cant tell anyone I've talked to you, only Mikey. I need to talk to you guys.'

'ok, but tell me where you are I can get there'

'Harv, you need to come alone, they will kill me if you don't'

'Its ok, I'm not even in the castle. Mikey and i came to our house'

'Fine, I'm in the border. Ill be hiding around.'

'Ok, ill be there soon. Do you need anything?'

'No its ok'

'I'm on my way'

"Did it work?" Prince Ryan asked and I nodded.

"He's on his way" I said and he told me to follow him. We hid behind some huge trees.

"So why'd you decide to become one of us?" The prince asked.

"I didn't want to be a servant and definitely didn't want to get killed. It was very kind of you to suggest that though" I said clear sarcasm and he just raised an eyebrow and looked away. We waited for about half an hour until I heard Harvey's voice in my head.

' I'm here, is it safe to cross?'

'Yeah'

"He's here"

"Can you tell if he's with someone else?"  I only caught Harvey's scent.

"He's alone" he simply nodded and made me follow him once again. We saw Harvey in his wolf form and he shifted back when he saw us and we did the same.