F O R T Y ~ F I V E

(A week later)

"Andy you have to tell him!" Robbie told the blonde boy. He was really excited that there would be new members in the family but the problem was that andy still didnt want to tell rye. Dont get him wrong he wanted rye to know but there was something that was scaring him and that was Ryes reaction.

"Robbie you dont understand!" He yelled. Ever since he found out he was pregnant with twins he has been really thoughtful on the whole situation. Thinking that rye wouldn't want the babies or even worse, that he wouldnt want him anymore. That somehow his love for him would immediately fade away but to rye that was imposible.

Rye loves andy with all of his heart and robbie knows that, and thats ehy hes insisting that andy tells his husband. Yes, he promised he wouldnt tell him but right now it seemed like the only way rye could know about his husbands condition since he still thought that andy was sick and was constantly worrying.

Andy and robbie were having this discussion in the doctors office whilst waiting for him to return with the results of some if the tests he ran. He has to come weekly for now to check if everything was going well since a male omegas pregnancy is really risky for both the omega and the pups. The doctor came back after about half an hour, andy quickly faking a smile to hide he was annoyed at robbie.

You must be wondering if someone else knows about andys pregnancy and tge truth is that apart from robbie only brook and jack know. Andy sent a messenger with a letter over to the fowler territory where his brother got it and immediately told jack.

Brooklyn and jack have been doing an excellent job at being king and luna and although it was weird that the king was the omega everyone loved that they were ruling the pack. Of course some had to take some time to start trusting jack since he was a beaumont but eventually everyone started loving him.

Back to andy and robbies current situation, the doctor had told him the usual thing. "Everything is fine as always, Remember andy, avoid stressfull situations, drink a lot of water, eat well and try and not to fall" Earning a nod from andy, the doctor turned around and left the room, Andy and robbie following.

They got back to the castle arguing again over the same thing. Whether they should tell rye or not. Once the door was opened they saw rye standing there arms crossed and a raised eyebrow. They smiled awkwardly at him.

"Hey babe, how was your day?" Andy asked his husband nervously. Fearing he had heard them yelling.

"Pretty stressful, but where were you two and why were you arguing?" Robbie shrugged and left the couple alone. Andy sighed and shook his head.

"Its nothing love, were just having a small disagreement" he answered and rye raised an eyebrow but decided to let it go. Rye then remembered the reason he had been looking for his husband. So he took him to his office and sat in his desk, andy sitting in the chairs in front of it.

"Is something wrong?" Andy asked slightly worried

"Remember that meeting tha solar pack had requested with us?" Andy slowly nodded trying to think where this conversation is going.

"Well... They requested specifically one of us, so i wanted to discuss it with you" Andy started thinking of every possible situation and how things could go wrong whilst being over there. He doesnt want to risk his babies lives no matter what but he wants to help his husband too, and its his job to attend meetings if the king isnt available.

"So... Which one of us is going?" Andy asked him hoping he would say that he was the one that would go.

"Well i didnt want to send you but im filled with other meetings and have tons of paperwork, so im only gonna send you if you want to"

*************
So first off id like to apologize for not having updated in such a long time. Its been almost 2 weeks and im truly sorry. I havent had the time to write because of school which is really frustrating

Also id like to apologize for the short and kinda boring chapter i know this book is really going nowhere do im gonna end it soon. Unless any of you want me to write something specific that ISN'T smut because i dont write smut. So if you have a suggestion feel free to tell me

Love ya all❤