T H I R T Y ~ S I X

Andy's pov

"Wait you thought i was joking? Of course i want you to wear a dress you would look sooo amazing in one" i looked down blushing and he laughed. He made me look at him and quickly kissed me. I smiled as he hugged me once we pulled away. " now go we have only two days to get everything ready for our big day." I nodded into his chest

"You guys do realize im still here right?" Mikey said all of a sudden making me laugh. Rye let me go and smiled turning around and walking of in another direction. I cant wait to find a dress that hopefully rye will like.

~~

"Welcome prince andrew! What can we help you with?" A group of female employes surrounded us with smiles probably knowing already why i was here since it was already announced that id be marrying rye soon. Only thing that wasnt mentioned was the date.

"You do know this is a wedding DRESS store right?" One of them asked emphasizing the word dress. Quickly i blushed immediately looking down and mikey stepped in.

"We are aware but prince andrew here was requested to use a dress at his wedding day by his soon to be husband i really hope you guys dont mind but this is the best store in town" mikey said really formally still used to being a servant even though he wasnt anymore. Its really frustrating to still be called prince andrew but i brushed it off because i didnt feel like trying to get people to call me something they eventually wont call me if you understand what i mean.

The girls all nodded and took us around the store while mikey and i ocasionally stopped to look at some of them that for some reason had caught our attention.

"Where you looking for something specific in your dress?" The one who had introduced herself earlier as kayla asked me and we stopped walking around the huge store to think about what she had asked me. To be completely honest ive always loved long sleeved dresses so im gonna see if theres one that could fit my tiny but masculine body since im a male.

"I was thinking maybe something long sleeved? Do you think something like that would look good on me?" Kayla smiled and nodded taking of in the opposite direction of us after telling us to sit down and she'll bring us some dresses that she thinks ill like.

After waiting for about ten minutes kayla came back with around 4 dresses and showed them to me one by one. I already had my eyes on one but i wasnt gonna get my hopes up just yet.

"Can i try that one on?" She nodded and led me to the fitting rooms. The dress was honestly beautiful and when i put it on i simply couldnt believe that it fit.

"Want to show me how it looks like on you mate?" Mikey yelled from outside and i came out of the fitting room with the dress on. Mikey's jaw dropped when he saw me and was left speechless for a reason that i couldnt quite understand.

"I- wow andy im- wow" out of nowhere a familiar voice was heard. It was harvey

"Now now darling dont be falling for my best friend" he said to mikey and we laughed. "You must be asking why im here well im your best friend andy and theres no way that im gonna stay at home whilst you pick your wedding dress" i chuckled as he sat down next to mikey.

"You look amazing in that princ- andy" mikey stated and i was smiling widely because i simply loved it. The dress i mean not mikeys compliment

"Why dont you try some other dresses just in case you like one better than this one if not then youll go with this one yeah?" Harvey suggested and we all nodded.

I tries all the dresses she had brought me but none seemed to be better than the first one and some didnt even fit. I was happy with my first choice so i was definitely going with that one.

 I was happy with my first choice so i was definitely going with that one

********

Heeeey so i didnt have classes today cus of a storm buuut i did have time to write this short filler chapter for you guys.

I had a hard time finding that dress and honestly love it soo much for andy except for the fact that its a heart shape in the front.

I hope yall liked this chapter if not tell me cus i wont be offended at all. I am person that likes to respect peoples opinion and know abt it to so just tell me what you honestly think

LOVE YA ALL❤