Chapter 4

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Zoey P.O.V.

He kissed me softly as he slowly thrust in and out of my dripping core. We had gotten the keys to our new home in Chicago, leaving Atlanta in our rearview.

I was excited yet fearful of what the future held for us. It's scary moving to a new place where you know no one.

But I have Caleb and our babies so I'm good.

Tonight Caleb wanted us to spend the night alone in our new home together. This was before the movers would come and bring all our things to our new home.

The kids were at a nearby hotel with Caleb's parents for the night.

Caleb and I had made a fire in our unfurnished living room.

We had a picnic style dinner right in front of the fire. The only thing we had to sit on was a furry rug. We also had one blanket.

After dinner and good conversation Caleb and I started kissing and well with him one thing always leads to another.

We decided to christen our new home right here on the floor of our living room.

I ran my hands up Caleb's chest. Slowly I ran my fingers over his scar from being shot. When ever I see that scar it makes me emotional. It makes me remember how much this man loves me and will literally take a bullet for me.

Caleb pecked my lips as he kept moving his hips as he kept up his steady pace.

I moved my hands around him running my nails up and down his back.

This felt so good.

As I stood by my nightstand and watched Caleb sleep I thought back to the first night we moved into this home.

I thought about how excited I was yet scared for this new chapter.

Caleb was so focused on just being a good father and soon to be husband. He wanted to provide so bad for his family. I knew when he opened the nightclub it would take up a lot of his time. But two years later and it's still his top priority.

After going to the club last night and seeing Angela get in Caleb's car I just came home.

I didn't put on anything sexy. I put on regular pajamas making sure everything was covered.

When Caleb finally got home at one in the morning I pretended to be asleep. He got in bed beside me and had the nerve to put his arm around me.

I wanted to push him away and ask him about yet again driving Angela. But I stayed still and quiet.

Now it was the next morning and I still felt a type of way about what I saw.

Caleb blew off plans we had to go to the club then he left with one of his employee's.

It all just didn't sit right with me.

But considering our past and all we've overcome I didn't want to be the over reactive fiancée.

So I was just going to keep my mouth shut and keep it moving. See if Caleb brings up last nights events first.

I left our bedroom and headed downstairs to check on the kids. I had to get my little bean to school.

I got downstairs and went into the kitchen.

"All done with breakfast kids?" I asked.

They both nodded.