Epilogue

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Zoey P.O.V.

Thirteen Years Later

I felt his stubble as he rubbed his cheek against the inside of my leg. He placed light kisses all the way up to my inner thigh.

I'm a few days away from my fortieth birthday. Everyone says in your forties you reach your sexual peak. I don't much buy into that since I've been married thirteen years and my husband and I have never lost our spark.

Caleb and I have always been hot for each other in and out of bed.

I ran my fingers through his hair and tugged on the wet strains pulling his head back.

Caleb was on his knees before me in our shower.

He wanted to eat me out so bad. I could see the sexual hunger burning in his eyes.

I woke up before him to avoid this because we had a busy day ahead. But leave it to my husband to just sense when I'm not lying right next to him in our bed.

"We have a busy day today Caleb," I warned.

Caleb licked his lips as his eyes locked on to my pussy.

"Caleb!" I said trying to snap him out of his lustful daze.

"I know we have a busy day. But the kids are still sleeping and daddy wants some chocolate. Come on Zoe, throw your loving husband a bone," Caleb begged.

He had one of my legs over his shoulder as I was spread open for his delight.

I couldn't help but giggle. Caleb wasn't playing he loves his morning chocolate.

"Fine but we have to be quick," I said.

Caleb smirked and ran his hands up my ass.

He gabbed my ass firmly pulling me away from our shower wall and right up to his mouth.

Caleb began eating me out like I was his breakfast.

Closed my eyes and moaned in pleasure as the water ran down our bodies.

This never gets old.

Caleb was aggressive in his actions but that turned me on more.

His tongue game has always been off the charts.

I ran my fingers through his hair enjoying his oral assault on my pussy.

Once I reached my first orgasm Caleb licked up all my juices.

He moved my leg off his shoulder and stood up. He towered over me, placing his hands on either side of me.

"Mrs. Atwood you sure are a sweet treat now aren't you," he said huskily.

I nodded innocently and he smirked as he leaned down to kiss me.

I wrapped my arms around my husband's neck as he picked me up in one swift motion.

He entered me without warning and we started fucking.

My moaned filled our shower walls as his grunts did too.

Caleb was a bit erratic with his movements but I enjoyed every deep thrust he gave me.

He made sure I was pinned against the shower wall as he started massaging my breasts with his hands.

Sad to say my breasts weren't as full as they use to be when I first had our kids.

But Caleb never had complained although I've debated getting my breasts done.