Chapter 14

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Zoey P.O.V.

"By mom. Travel safe," Caleb said as he hugged his mother.

His mother hugged him then took her luggage.

"Travel safe baby," Caleb said to me.

"I will. Take good care of our babies while I'm gone," I said.

"I will," Caleb assured me.

Caleb hugged me then gave me a kiss.

I didn't want to leave his embrace. I love my man and my life with him. But I needed to find my wedding dress and I also did need this time away with my girls.

It's healthy to spend time apart from one's spouse and nurture friendships.

Caleb pulled away a bit and I grabbed the back of his neck wanting another kiss.

He smirked against my lips and pressed his body into mine as he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

I didn't mean to put on a show but I was going to miss him and his kisses.

I felt Caleb's hand squeeze my ass and I softly moaned into his mouth.

I knew it was then that we needed to stop.

I pulled away from him and Caleb pecked my lips a couple times.

"I love you soon to be Mrs. Atwood," Caleb said against my lips.

I blushed hearing him call me that.

I can't wait to be his wife and take his last name.

"I love you soon to be hubby," I said back.

Caleb gave me one last long passionate kiss then I grabbed my luggage.

His mother and I headed to the private plan.

"You two are adorable," Mrs. Atwood said.

I blushed slightly embarrassed of the PDA Caleb and I showed in front of his mother.

"You two remind me of my husband and I when we first got together. While my husband and I are still very much in love the PDA has simmered down," Mrs. Atwood joked.

"You and your husband have been married forty plus years right?" I asked.

"Yes dear we have," Mrs. Atwood smiled.

"How do you two keep the spark alive. I'm trying to be married as long as you two and then some," I said.

"Dear you two have to always remain a team. Never stop getting to know each other, dating each other, and putting each other first," Mrs. Atwood said as we boarded the plane.

We boarded the private plane and a couple of my friends were already seated.

"Hey," I said as I took a seat.

"Hey girl. This is nice. Got us flying private and whatnot," Serena said.

"That's all thanks to my mother in law. Serena and Katie this is Caleb's mother," I said introducing my friends to Caleb's mom.

They all exchanged hellos.

We all chatted for a few minutes until Leslie arrived.

Once Leslie boarded the plane we were able to leave.

I introduced Leslie to Caleb's mom so now everyone knew each other.

We spent the majority of the flight talking. Mrs. Atwood told me about all the bridal shop appointments she had set for us.