Chapter 18

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Zoey P.O.V.

I woke up slightly sore between my legs as I sat up.

Last night was an emotional roller coaster to say the least. Caleb and I had a fight, he stormed out, he came back home and we both exchanged apologizes. Only to end the night having hot make up sex in our bedroom.

I could still feel the pressure of Caleb's fingertips pressing into my hips as he thrust in and out of me rapidly.

Last night's make up was possessive on both our parts. I know he has to have scratches on his back from where my nails were digging into him.

I pulled the covers off me and looked on the nightstand.

I saw a note.

I picked it up and read it.

Morning Beautiful,

I decided to let you sleep in this morning. I got the kids up and ready for the day. I'm taking Cecilia to school then bringing Mason with me to work. I'm glad we made up. I love you and will see you later wife to be.

Love Caleb

I smiled and got out of bed.

I went to take a long warm shower then I got dressed.

After getting dressed I left the house deciding to go surprise my man at work and see how my baby boy was doing.

I know Mason had to be having a blast being able to spend the day with his daddy at work.

When I pulled up around back of the club I noticed a car parked next to Caleb's.

I figured this early in the morning he'd be the only worker here.

I parked my car then got out. I locked my car then headed inside.

I walked in through the back entrance and headed down the hallway.

I came up on Caleb's office and stood in the doorway.

He was typing away on his computer and didn't even notice me.

I knocked lightly on the doorframe and he looked up.

He seemed surprised and shocked to see me here.

"Zoey... Baby what are you doing here?" he asked as he stood up.

I walked into his office and approached his desk.

"I just stopped by to check on my boys. Where's Mason?" I asked not seeing my baby boy in the office.

"Baby there is something I should tell you," Caleb said.

"What?" I asked not liking his tone.

It seemed like he had bad news.

"I rehired Angela," Caleb said.

Was he serious!

"What do you mean you rehired her?" I asked confused.

"I felt bad and felt it was a bit extreme. Don't worry. I had a talk with her and she knows my boundaries," Caleb said.

"That woman grabbed your dick and kissed you! She knows no boundaries!" I argued.

"Zoey trust me I handled it and set her straight. She's going to keep things strictly professional from now on," Caleb reasoned.

"Where is my son!" I demanded.