Chapter 45

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Zoey P.O.V.

"Mrs. Atwood you sure are one sexy woman," Caleb complimented me as I put on my heels.

I smiled as he stood in front of me.

I had on a black lace bodysuit and some black leather pants. I was putting on some black heels to match.

Tonight my girls and I were getting drinks.

This was the something I needed after the weekend I had with the whole intruder mess.

Caleb was staying home and watching the kids while momma got a night to let loose.

I stood up from the bed and Caleb pulled me into his arms.

He moved his hands down my body then gave my ass a firm smack.

"Hot momma," Caleb complimented me with a kiss.

I giggled against his lips.

"Don't wait up babe," I said.

"I thought you weren't going to be staying out too late?" Caleb questioned.

"I don't but just incase the night runs long don't wait up," I said.

"Alright. Have fun baby," Caleb said.

"I will," I smiled.

I gave my husband one last kiss then headed out for the night.

When I got outside the Uber was already parked and waiting in the driveway.

Caleb stood at the front door.

I waved bye to him then slipped into the backseat of the Uber.

Abby was already in the backseat.

She had the Uber pick her up first.

"Damn girl you look hot," Abby complimented.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"Oh is that the hubby," Abby said looked out the window at Caleb.

"Yup that's my man," I smiled.

"Very hot," Abby complimented him.

"Thanks. He is something good to look at," I said.

"If I had a man that fine I don't think I'd leave the house. I'd be too busy staying on my back for him so no other woman gets a chance," Abby said.

"Trust me Caleb only has eyes for me and we have a very good sex life," I said keeping it classy.

"I'm sure you do," Abby said.

"The driver pulled off and headed to the bar we were meeting the other woman at.

"I'm excited for tonight. I can't wait for the ladies to get to know you," I said.

"I can't wait to get to know the other ladies. If they are anything like you I'm sure we'll all get along just fine," Abby said.

I nodded.

"So Zoey I don't want to pry but some neighbors were talking about seeing cops at your house the other night. Is everything ok?" Abby asked.

"Yeah things are fine. There was just a little incident," I said.

"I really hope it was nothing serious. You and your kids are alright, right?" Abby asked.

"Yes my family is fine. It was nothing really. I don't want to talk about it," I said.