Chapter 62

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Caleb P.O.V.

I walked through the front door and closed it behind me.

It was around seven at night and I was back from my trip to Miami. The work on the club out there was coming along great. I was back home for a few days before having to head back out there to continue getting the place ready for business.

I left my suitcase by the front door.

I walked into the living room and saw my kids watching tv.

"Daddy!" Cecilia said when she spotted me first.

Cecilia jumped off the couch and ran over to me.

I smiled and picked up my baby girl.

She's my princess.

I was sure those DNA test results were in but I hadn't stopped by that lab to pick them up. I didn't really feel the need to after Zoey got Stewart to confess that his little DNA test showed that I was Cecilia's father.

I know this is my daughter. I'm done doubting that fact.

I gave my baby girl kisses and her brother came up and pulled on my pants leg.

I put Cecilia down and picked up Mason showing him he same attention.

"Where is momma?" I asked my son.

Mason pointed to the kitchen and I put him down.

I left the kids to keep watching tv as I entered the kitchen to go see my wife.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Zoey bent over placing dishes into the dishwasher.

She was in jeans and a tank top. Her ass was looking real nice in those jeans she was wearing.

Zoey stood up as I came up behind her.

I grabbed her by the waist as she closed the dishwasher.

"Hey babe," she said as she turned around.

I didn't say anything I just kissed her.

I'd missed my wife and kids while I'd been away.

As I slipped my tongue in Zoey's mouth I tried to pick up where we left off when I had to leave to catch my flight a couple days ago.

I moved Zoey backwards and pressed her against the counter.

I ran my hands underneath her top just wanting to feel her warm soft skin.

Zoey pulled back a bit and I pecked her lips and pulled on her belt loops.

I was a man in need of intimacy with my wife.

"Babe the kids are right in the next room," Zoey reasoned.

She was right but that wasn't about to become an obstacle for me.

I took my wife's hand and led her out of the kitchen.

We walked down the hall and entered my office.

I closed the door once we were inside and pressed her back against the door. I locked the door too just so we weren't interrupted.

The kids would be fine for a few minutes while I get a quickie in with their mother.

I kissed on Zoey's neck as I unbuttoned her jeans.

"Someone's in the mood," Zoey giggled.

"It's been too long Zoe... you know how I get," I said not denying my sexual hunger for her.