Chapter 10

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Zoey P.O.V.

"UHH! UHHH! UHHHH!" I moaned as Caleb fucked me against the shower wall.

I dug my nails into his back as he held me up to his body. I bounced up and down along his shaft as my back hit the shower wall.

He pressed his hips into mine and slowly he pushed me up as he went deeper inside me.

Fuck this man knows how to rock my world.

I buried my head in the crook of his neck and kissed on his neck. He thrust into me then pulled out just leaving in the tip driving me wild.

He slammed back into me and I screamed in pleasure.

We had to do it in the shower since his parents were visiting and I'm pretty loud.

The shower is the only place where we can let go and they won't hear us.

At least I hope they can't hear us.

I moved myself up and down again bouncing up and down along Caleb's body.

I knew we were both close but I wanted this to last as long as possible.

This felt so good.

"Fuck your killing me baby..." Caleb groaned as my walls clenched around his shaft.

I was milking him for all he was worth.

Caleb whispered the dirtiest things in my ear, which brought on my orgasm.

My juices flooded out of me. That was all he needed to fill me with his warm seed.

He held me tight against his body making me take every drop he had to give.

Once he was done and we both caught our breath he loosened his hold on me. I let my legs slid down his as I stood on my feet.

I felt some of his seed spill out of me and onto my thighs.

Caleb leaned down and kissed me. I kept my arms around his neck as his tongue slipped into my mouth and his hand slapped my ass.

Caleb and I stood making out for a good ten minutes.

It felt good to be like this again with him.

Being all over each other.

After we showered and dried off I did my hair and makeup.

Caleb got dressed then came back into the bathroom and started distracting me.

He stood behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He ran his hand over my stomach.

"Should I put another baby in you," he whispered as he gently bit my earlobe.

He pulled me into him so my ass was right on his crotch.

"I'm serious... it's nothing to get that IUD out of you and my sperm in you," he whispered as he ran his hand down my stomach.

"Babe," I slightly moaned as he moved his hand between my legs.

"Yes," he said huskily.

I pulled away and turned around to face him.

"Are you like for real for real? You seriously want another baby?" I questioned.

Caleb looked over my naked body and licked his lips.

He took a step towards me and towered over me.