Chapter 56

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Caleb P.O.V.

She threw her head back as she worked herself on and off my cock.

Make up sex is the best especially when you wake up to it.

I ran my hands up Zoey's body and grabbed her breasts.

She bit her lip and slowed down as she grinded on me.

She's so fucking sexy and when she rides me, she does it so well.

I ran my hands down her body and settled a hand on her stomach.

I should put another baby in her.

I know we agreed to start trying for our third once we hit our one-year wedding anniversary.

I mean we are busy. I have the club I'm trying to open in Miami and we just had to deal with Courtney and Stewart's bullshit yet again.

But thankfully Courtney was locked up... now if only Stewart would join her in his own cell.

But on another note I can't wait until Zoey and I start trying again for our third child... well second if it turns out Cecilia isn't mine but Livingston's daughter.

I can't wait to see Zoey's belly swollen again because my seed is growing inside her.

Zoey eased off my cock then slammed herself back down.

Fuck she felt so good!

I ran my hand over her curves and settled them on her ass.

I sat up a bit as Zoey moved on top of me.

We kept fucking, releasing all our sexual energy for one another.

Zoey wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me as she kept moving her body up and down on top of me.

I sucked her bottom lip into my mouth and bit it gently, which turned her on more.

She moaned into my mouth as I smacked her ass letting her know I wanted some control now before she got her release.

I flipped Zoey onto her back as I thrust into her.

Her legs were spread wide across our bed as I had her hands pinned above her head.

Zoey started moaning, as I started moving pretty fast inside her.

"Caleb don't stop!" Zoey moaned as she closed her eyes in ecstasy.

She arched her back and I pecked her lips then had her lay back down.

"Who does this belong to?" I asked as I kept fucking her hard.

"Uhh..." Zoey moaned in response.

"Answer me baby... tell your husband who does this belong to?" I asked again.

Zoey opened her eyes and looked right at me. Those beautiful brown eyes get me every time. This woman before me has my whole heart and always will.

I just wanted to hear her say it. Say she was mine now and forever. That no one not even Livingston could have her again.

"You... my husband! I belong to you Caleb Atwood!" she moaned in pleasure as her orgasm ripped through her body.

I was right there with her filling her with my seed.

If only her womb wasn't protected by her birth control...

After our bodies recovered from our make up sex I pulled out of Zoey and got out of bed.