Chapter 15

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Caleb P.O.V.

I was caught off guard when Angela boldly grabbed my crotch and kissed me. Yes she had been flirtatious but she's like that with everyone. It's her personality.

But this... This was crossing the line.

I quickly pushed her away and Angela stood there with lust present in her eyes.

She had this wanting look as she licked her lips and eyed me.

"Angela what the hell was that!" I said angrily.

Angela didn't say anything she just reached underneath her skirt and slowly pulled down her panties.

"Angela!" I shouted trying to get her to snap out of whatever lustful daze she was in right now.

Angela stepped out of her panties and left them on the floor.

She then walked over to my desk.

"Angela this is inappropriate! What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked.

Angela pushed up her skirt a bit and sat on top of my desk with her legs spread.

"Caleb this can be our little secret no one has to know. You can have me all over this office," Angela said.

"Angela you think I want to fuck you?" I asked.

"Don't deny it Caleb. I know you do. But it's ok because I do too," she said as she bit her bottom lip.

"Angela I don't want to touch you! I don't know where you got the idea that I wanted anything more than a professional relationship! I am married. The only woman I'm fucking is my wife!" I shouted.

"Caleb you helped me when you didn't have to. No other boss would have gone out of their way to make sure I was safe and taken care of," Angela said as she got off my desk and walked towards me.

"Angela I told you I did that to be nice! No woman deserves to be mistreated the way Jeremy was mistreating you!" I argued.

"And I see that. That's why I'm going to dump Jeremy... for you," she said as she grabbed my hand.

I quickly pulled my hand back and took a few steps away from her.

"Angela you can dump Jeremy but it won't be because you'll have me to turn to! What part of I'm a married man are you not getting! I love my wife and kids and would never leave them to be with you," I reasoned.

"That's fine. I'm cool with being a side chick," Angela said.

"Angela do you hear yourself! What woman is ok with being second choice? Being a side piece to a married man is not a good look and quite honestly a degrading position to put yourself in!" I reasoned.

"Caleb you're nice! You're a gentleman! You know how to treat a woman and I want that!" Angela argued.

"Well you can find that! There are a lot of men out there! Single men!" I reasoned.

Angela seemed to finally be registering my words.

"I'm so embarrassed," she said.

"You should be! Kissing me and grabbing my crotch is unacceptable! Angela I can't have you work for me if you're going to cross the line like that! Sexual harassment works both ways!" I explained.

"I'm sorry. I get it. I crossed the line. It won't happen again. I read this situation all wrong," Angela quickly apologized.

"Angela I'm glad you realize that but I can't risk this ever happening again. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to fire you," I said.