Chapter 20

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Caleb P.O.V.

I stood under the showerhead letting the water fall down my body.

I felt so guilty.

I had to wash my whole body getting the reek of sin off my flesh.

I had my eyes closed and just stood there letting the water run all over my skin.

As I stood there I heard the shower door open and close.

I felt her arms wrap around me from behind as she ran her hands up my chest.

She placed light kisses to my back.

Fuck!

I placed my hands over hers slowly moving them down my chest, to my stomach, and over my dick.

She moved her hands back and I turned around.

I looked at her. Gazing into her sweet brown eyes and taking a good long look at her beautiful figure.

She leaned up a bit and softly bushed her lips over mine as I closed my eyes tasting her sweet kiss.

Her lips left mine and slowly she sank down to her knees.

I felt her warm mouth around my cock in seconds.

I ran my hand over the back of her head slipping my fingers into her hair.

I pulled her firmly against my manhood as she sucked me off and I fucked her mouth.

I felt my balls tighten as she worked her mouth real nice along my dick.

I knew I wasn't going to last long.

She knew what she was doing.

I felt her hands run up over my stomach and I slowly massaged her scalp as I let my fingers playing in her wet hair.

I lasted a few more seconds before I blew my load inside her.

She didn't pull back or gag. She swallowed every drop of my seed I had to give her.

She was good like that.

I eased her off my cock and she got back on her feet.

She hugged me resting her head on my chest.

I ran my hand down her back embracing her letting her know she was safe and I was satisfied.

We're good.

Even though I didn't deserve the pleasure she just brought me.

I'm a fucking asshole.

A real dick.

I don't deserve this woman in front of me.

I moved back and turned off the shower water.

She opened the shower door and grabbed two towels.

She handed me one then used the other to dry off.

I stepped out of the shower after her, feeling like shit.

My gorgeous fiancée who gave me two beautiful children just gave me head and as I felt pleasure I also felt so much gilt.

Tonight I helped Angela after seeing Jeremy beat her in the parking lot of my club. I took her back to her hotel and when she went to take a bath I saw her naked.

I quickly turned around only getting a mere glimpse of her naked body. But I felt so guilty.

I knew what happened was an accident but it was wrong.