Chapter 39

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Caleb P.O.V.

I stood in front of the bed as Zoey lay there blindfolded and handcuffed to the headboard.

We had a beautiful small ceremony here in Vegas at a nice chapel. Everything was perfect. After the ceremony we celebrated with my parents, the kids, and Cheyenne a little and now it was time to get a jumpstart on our honeymoon.

Zoey and I would be headed to the airport in the morning. But for our first night as husband and wife we were spending it in the penthouse suite of the hotel we were staying at.

When we excused ourselves from our family I couldn't wait to whisk my new bride off for a little alone time.

Zoey and I couldn't keep our hands off each other in the elevator once we were at the hotel.

It had been a while since we'd made love so no better night to get intimate again than our wedding night.

I love her so much.

She's my person.

The love of my life.

My wife.

I carried her bridal style into our hotel suite.

We started kissing the second the door was closed.

I put her down and started helping her out of her dress. She pushed my suit jacket off my shoulders.

She loosened my tie as we headed back to the bedroom.

Once we were in the bedroom I took my tie off and put it over her eyes.

I asked her if she trusted me.

She said she did and I asked her if she would be ok being a little more adventurous with me in the bedroom tonight.

Zoey agreed so once I had her blindfolded I helped her onto the bed.

I had her laying flat on her back as she rested her head up on the pillows.

Zoey was in this white corset type lingerie. The top was held together by buttons thankfully and not string. Then she had on a white lace g-string.

My dick got hard just looking at my beautiful wife lying in this bed.

I had done a little pre wedding shopping for this night specifically.

I purchased a pair of handcuffs and some massage oils.

I handcuffed Zoey's hands to the headboard so I could be in total control.

I just wanted to explore my wife's body tonight.

Yes Zoey and I have always known how to keep it spicy in the bedroom. Hell we don't have two kids for nothing.

But tonight was going to be about pleasure and satisfaction.

I walked over to the nightstand and opened the champagne bottle chilling in the ice bucket.

I took a long drink from the bottle.

"Open your mouth," I said huskily.

Zoey opened her mouth a bit and I placed the bottle to her lips.

I let her have a drink then I pulled the bottle back.

I placed it back in the ice bucket then moved back in front of the bed.

"You are one fine woman Mrs. Atwood," I said.

I saw Zoey biting her bottom lip as she blushed.