I. THE GAME

"We should partner Lisa ang Jungkook!!" Shouted Rosé and Jisoo who are pushing each other because of excitement.

"Noooo.. You chose us last time, remember? We can't do it again. It was fun but no." Said Lisa. "How about Chae and Jimin? You're both in a relationship right?"

"Um.. No, not again... And bitch we just made out last night. I can't handle another." Said Rosé and Jimin chuckled.

"We can't just choose Jisoo! She's gonna kill us." Said Lisa and hugged herself. "Gosh.. No volunteers? Ughh! This day is boring!"

"Hey guys! I'm sorry I'm late. I have to wait for my mom to finish her work before I ask her if I can leave. So what's happening?" Jennie sat beside Chaeng who is busy eating her bag of chips.

"We're playing 7 minutes in heaven and we are having a hard time right now. Who should we pick?" Asked Lisa.

"Isn't that game about kissing and, make outs, and stuff? Aren't we too young?" Jennie asked.

"Hey. We're sixteen! Nothing's wrong if we like doing it." Said Chaeyoung. "Wait!" Everyone's attention was on her. "What if we pair Jennie and Taehyung instead?"

"Oh right! It's gonna be epic!" Shouted Jisoo. "Can't wait to hear this."

"W-what? No, no.. I don't want to. You guys do it. I don't know anything about mature thingies." Taehyung who was busy with his phone looked at her. "I don't know."

"Come on! You'll be fine. It's fun!" Lisa stood up and pulled Jennie towards the cabinet.

"No, wait! I can't Lis!" Lisa didn't listen and pushed her inside the cabinet. "Lisa!"

Taehyung on the other hand is teased by the three boys. "You're backing out now Tae? Where's that Taehyung we know?" Asked Jin. "Go on!"

"Have you become soft, Tae?" Teased Jimin.

He put down his phone and sat beside Jennie who is shaking at the moment. She was hugging herself and avoiding his gaze.

"Goodluck.. "Said Lisa before locking the door.

Jennie was feeling really awkward and scared of what might happen to them. They didn't talk for a couple of minutes.

"Guys! We ain't starting the countdown unless we hear something. Taehyung! What are waiting for? You're known for that right?" Shouted Jungkook.

Meanwhile inside, "I won't do it if you don't want me to." He said and she turned to him. "I'll respect your decision."

Both of them couldn't see their faces because the cabinet is so dark but Taehyung happened to know where Jennie is.

"So what's it gonna be? We get locked up here for a day or we do what they want us to do and leave? You heard them, they won't start if they aren't hearing anything."

Jennie thought about it for a minute.

"Do you give me your permission?" He whispered making her shiver.

"Umm.. Y-yeah.. Sure.." Right after she agreed to do what they are asked to do, he pushed her on the wall and slammed his lips against hers.

He was kissing her aggressively and she was struggling to keep up. The moment he bit her lower lip, she let out a moan. "Fvck." He uttered.

His lips travelled down from her lips to her neck. Jennie was breathing heavily and she was unknowingly clutching his shirt.

She threw her head back when he nipped on her skin. His hands travelled to every part of her body yet she didn't dare to complain.

Taehyung almost took her shirt off but she stopped him. "N-not the shirt, please.." He nodded and continued kissing her lips. "Taehymmm.." He leaned closer, deepening their kiss.

Jennie didn't do anything besides clutching on his shirt and moaning. She didn't know she can moan like that but she can!

"A minute left!" Shouted Jimin outside.

He pulled her closer to him and sucked on her neck again. "Taehyung!" She involuntarily shouted.

"Ten seconds!" The girls shouted.

To end the game, Taehyung caressed her left cheek and kissed her. Softly this time. Jennie admits, she prefers this one.

Their friends opened the door revealing Jennie with several hickeys and Taehyung untouched.

"Looks like seven minutes wasn't enough. We should make it ten next time." Said Jimin. "Oh Taehyung our friend! Look at what you did to her.."

She turned red. Jennie knew they were talking about the hickeys so she covered them with a handkerchief.

"You should see each other more often. You might end up liking each other."

--
Hellooooo!! So I published the first chapter! It's short yes, I know, just like the last ones.😂

I write terribly. I am not yet that comfortable about scenes like that, that's why. Please understand!🙏

For the sake of the story I will do this👍💜

Thanks for reading! Remember to vote and to comment if you want!😘