V. TEASE

"H-huh?" His lips found its way to mine and he started kissing me. I held onto his arm and didn't stop him. I know to myself that I like him doing this to me. But something popped up making me pull my lips away. "Class starts anytime. I have to go!" I said before leaving.

Well technically that wasn't the reason why I stopped. I remembered what happened to my mother and I didn't want it to happen to me too. I find him nice but like what he said last time, I still don't know him.

I sat back on my chair and bit my lips. He kissed me twice yet we're not in a relationship. If my parents find out, I'm dead.

The teacher came back after long hours and started the discussion.

The bell rang indicating our dismissal. I fixed my bag and stayed behind 'cause I'm one of the cleaners. Saddly, I was the only one who remembers. But I can manage.

I took a broom and swept the floor. Then, a hand took the broom I'm holding. "Hey-! T-taehyung?! What are you doing here?"

"You're cleaning this big room all by yourself? Are you being real? Where are your groupmates?" He asked.

"They left so I thought I would just-"

"I'll help you." He started sweeping the floor and arranged the chairs. "I can't just let my girl get stressed."

"Your girl?"

"Yup. Aren't you MY girl?"

"I think you're mistaken! We're just friends and you can't consider me as yours. If what happened during lunch time made you think that way, it's just a kiss, nothing else. Right?"

"What if I say it's not?" He dropped the broom and slowly walked towards me. "It's not just any kiss, Jen." He kept on walking towards me until my back hit the walll.

His face is just inches away and he's looking through my soul. "T-tae.. I can't move... You're too close."

"Then don't move." He caressed my cheek and leaned even closer. "Do you trust me?" What did he mean by that? "Say yes.."

"..Y-yes?"

"Good girl.." He whispered.

I can feel his breath on my neck and chest since he unbuttoned the first two buttons of my uniform when I said yes to him.

"T-taehyung.. I have to go.." I whispered.

"Wait... Please.." He said and bit my earlobe. "Not when I'm not yet done with you."

"W-what do you mean, 'done with me'?" I weakly asked.

"This done." He pulled my waist and attacked my lips. I didn't know if this is still considered kissing when he hungrily kissed me like he wanted to do this for years.

I gasped when I felt his hands making its way to my thighs, slowly lifting my skirt. "Taehyung..!" I tried to pull away but he kept on pulling me back. "Mhmm!!" I used my hands to remove his hands from my thighs but he got them and pinned them on the wall.

I couldn't do anything! He was taking over me while I followed his lead. I just kissed him back since all my efforts are worthless.

I gasped for air when he pulled away from the kiss and sat down. "What... Was that for?.."

"Teaching you a lesson."

"What did I do?"

"You can't just leave me in a hury when I'm enjoying the moment. Take note of that. You don't want to see me get mad at you right?" I nodded. "Good. See you tomorrow!" He said then left me with my top unbuttoned and my skirt jammed on the shorts I'm wearing beneath it.

--
Author's Note:

I'm sorry if I write terribly! Just understand them 'cause my English is not that good. Hope you like this trashy chapter!! 😂