XX. BREAKFAST

Jennie slowly opened her eyes feeling a pair of arms around her, the other caressing her back.

"Good morning princess." He softly whispered and tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. "Wake up."

But instead of waking up, she burried her face behind his neck. "I'm tired.."

"You're still tired?" He chuckled. "Did I exhaust you that much? Does it hurt?" He slightly touched the hickeys he gave her last night.

"No.." She moved closer to him. "I still want to sleep, Tae. Shhh.." He chuckled and caressed her hair.

"Sure, Jen. I'll still be here when you wake up." She found herself smiling at his words. His body was giving her the warmth she wanted and fell asleep.

--

Several hours had passed and she finally woke up. Taehyung was not beside her anymore. She quickly got up and put on her shirt last night. And while she was doing it, she smelled something...burning? "Ah shit."

She left the room and went to the kitchen. "Good morning!" He smiled and showed a lot of teeth.

"What on earth Kim Taehyung?" She went near the frying pan and looked at the meatloaf that was LITERALLY burning. She quickly turned off the eletric stove. "What is this?!" He turned to her direction.

"I.. I wanted to give you a surprise breakfast."

"Yeah, a burnt meatloaf exactly. You might burn your whole house because of this carelessness. You can't cook Tae, accept that. I'll cook for you, okay?"

"But I wanted to cook for you."

"And you might hurt yourself. It's okay if you don't know such thing, I understand. Safety first Taetae!" She cheerfully said.

"Fine. We don't have anything to eat."

"I'll cook." She smiled. "But first, I need to take a bath. Don't! Do anything. No touching the stove or anything. Stay there." She went upstairs.

"I also need a bath. Can't we go together?"

"Aish... You have seen enough last night. No." Jennie went inside the bathroom and obviously took a bath.

While Taehyung on the other hand, stood still and didn't move, just like what she ordered.

Minutes have passed and Jennie was finished taking a bath when she realized something. "I didn't bring clothes." She turned to the door. "Taehyung!"

"Yeah?"

"C-can..you let me borrow your clothes? I remembered, I didn't bring any."

"Clothes? But my clothes are really expensive. I can't just let you borrow them." He chuckled.

"I buy you new ones?"

"Deal."

She waited for him to bring her his clothes but he didn't. "Taehyung? Are you there?"

"Yep."

"Um... Your clothes?"

"Go get them yourself."

"What?! Taehyung, I have nothing on! I don't even have a towel with me!" She shouted but he just laughed.

"It's fine. I've seen it."

"Taehyung!! I'm serious right now!"

"Okay, okay.." She heard footsteps going upstairs. "Here you go." He knocked and she slightly opened the door. She hid behind and Taehyung handed her the clothes.

"You can wait outside." She closed the door and changed. "Done." Then she went out. "You're next." She smiled.

"We should've done it together. Conserve water, you know?" He pouted.

"Aish.. Stop thinking about that. I'll cook downstairs." She happily went to the kitchen and looked for something to cook. "Pancakes!" She took a box and mixed the batter.

In the middle of flipping one, she felt a pair of arms hug her from behind. "Smells good."

"Wait for five more mintes then you can eat it." She said and successfully flipped the pancake.

"I wasn't referring to the pancakes." She widened her eyes. "You mean.. I can eat you after five minutes?" He whispered SEXILY making her shiver.

"I-I was talking about the pancakes! Stop those dirty thoughts for a while Taehyung! We haven't even eaten breakfast yet and you're talking like that."

"Kidding." He went to the couch and waited for her to finish cooking.

"Here you go.." She put the plate with a stack of pancakes with maple syrup on the table. "Hope you like it."

"Let me see.." He acted as if he's a judge of a cooking show.

"Stop doing that Tae, just eat it." He took a pancake and ate a slice. "Soooo?"

"I don't like it." Jennie glared at him. "It's too sweet."

"Fine. I'm never cooking you anything again." She took off the apron she was wearing and threw it at him. "I'm leaving."

"Yah!" He dropped the utensils he was holding and pulled her. "I was joking. Don't get mad.."

She didn't say a word.

"I loved it! Really! Here, try it." He took another slice and fed her. "See? It's perfect. I was just kidding.."

"Well ha-ha.. You should be thankful I cooked you something." He made her sit beside him.

"Thank you." He said and showed his most genuine smile. "For everything. Don't get mad?" He pecked on her lips. "Sorry." This time he kissed her.

"Y-yah.. Tae, what-" He pushed her on the couch and hovered above her. He was between her legs, crawling closer to her face. "Taehyung..!"

"Shh.." His lips were on hers. Jennie couldn't even move. She was just staring at him while he was kissing her passionately. "Jen?" He moved away and looked at her seriously. "Can you feel me?"

"Huh?" He slightly thrusted his hip making Jennie get his question and yes, feel his thing. "Yah! Kim Taehyung!!"

--
Author's Note:

Oh my gosh, I'm so PURE😂 Sorry if this chapter is bad but I did my best..😞 Next chapter will be the start of twists here and there and I still haven't decided on the plot✌ The REAL plot rather. I've been imagining the possible endings and I can't decide which ending I should pick. But I'll choose the best one, for me😂

Thanks for those who waited for me to update! Thanks for voting on every chapter guys!😘 You know who you are and 사랑해요 내 친구들🤗💕