II. BACK TO SCHOOL

Jennie's POV

Ever since that day, I would always dream of him and what he did to me. We never saw each other for two months 'cause we're not that close, unlike the others.

I admit, I would get flashbacks of that day and until now, I haven't move on from it. He is my first kiss. I never did that with anyone besides him.

The car stopped in front of the school gate and I went down. On my way in, I saw him wearing earphones. I saw him again! He got hotter!

To be honest, after that day, I kind of got attracted to him. We've only known each other for a week that day and I know nothing about him and yet I liked him.

"Jennie?" I came to my senses when he called my name. I froze on my spot when he ran towards me. "You also go here?" I nodded.

Well, the eight of us go to different schools. Maybe it's his first time noticing me here. "Y-yeah.." SHIT! Why did I stutter?!

"So, let's go?" I nodded and he walked with me towards our building. "What class are you, Jen?" DID HE JUST CALL ME JEN?!

"Ah.. C-class A, and that is my classroom. Thanks for walking with me." I bowed and he bowed back. "I gotta go." He smiled so I took it as an okay and left.

I stopped in front of my classroom, seeing my classmates. Others are flirting at the back while the others are almost making out. I froze. I can't last here!

"Yah! Jennie?" I turned to him. "Is anything wrong? Is that your classroom?"

"Um.. I-I don't know." He walked towards me and realized the situation. "I'm not used to people doing that around me."

"Aish.. It's normal. We're too old to do that. Right?" Then, it played in my mind again. "Remember?"

I looked at him. HE KNOWS?! "Ah.. You see, things like that don't go away easily. I'll forget about it.. hopefully."

"No, don't. As much as possible, don't forget about it. Okay?" He gave a thumbs up and returned to his classroom.

"'Don't forget?' What is he trying to say?" I just shrugged my thoughts and entered the classroom. I sat on the very back row on the last column.

"Hey there." A guy in front talked to me. His first two buttons are unbuttoned and he's looking weirdly at me. "May I know your name, miss?"

"Uh.. You do not need to know that." I quickly opened a book and covered my face. He's that kind of guy that I hate. I won't talk to them for my safety.

I voluntarily looked at the door and saw him leaning on the doorframe, looking at me and smiled.

--
Author's Note:

OMG!! THANKS FOR THE HUNDRED READS! THIS IS MY FIRST TIME SEEING HUNDRED+  READS AFTER I PUBLISHED A FIRST CHAPTER. YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY DEABAK!👍💚 THANK YOU SO MUCH!!