40. HAPPY ENDING

Jennie's POV

My body hurts a lot.. I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung sleeping, his face close to mine. His arms wrapped around me.

Wait. I'm not wearing anything! The blanket only covers my naked body. This means.. "Tae." He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Did we do it?"

"Do what?" He asked, whispering.

"Have the..sexual intercourse?" He chuckled and pulled me closer. His lips brushed against mine. "Hmm.."

"What do you think?" He caressed my cheek and smiled. "Should I tell you how many rounds we had?"

WHAT?!

"Where..where did you release?" I nervously asked. "Did we even use protection?"

"You really don't remember anything?" I shook my head in response. I lost consciousness last night and I didn't know anything. "No protections. You wanted it."

"I wanted it?" He nodded. Can I really be the one who desperately wanted it? Wow. "So.. Where did you release?"

"Inside you of course."

My eyes widened. "What?!" He opened his eyes completely. "W-what if I get pregnant? Taehyung we don't even have a label."

"Then let's make one. 'Married'." He said and kissed me. "Let's get married Jen? I always wanted to have a family with you." I playfully slapped his arm.

"That is not funny."

"I'm just saying. I'll take good care of you and our children. Don't worry, I won't run away if it's positive. I'll stay by your side," He held my hand. "I'll be a husband and a father."

"Why are you saying this as if it's already confirmed? It's gonna be hard for me."

"We're both stable and I'll help you." He kissed my forehead. "I'll never leave you again." He kissed my lips and pulled me even more. "I love you."

I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thanks for never giving up on me." He smiled and kissed me again.

I felt something poking my part down there. "Do you perhaps want do it again? It's awake." He thrusted slowly making me feel his hard member. "I haven't had enough of you last night." He whispered and thrusted again making me moan.

"I'm tired and it hurts."

"It's normal, you'll get over it." He groped my breasts making me feel electricity all over my body. His touch makes me so crazy. I bit my lip and held my moans. The neighbors might hear. "You know you can't hold it for long.." He said and kissed me again.

I felt his hands travel from my breasts, down to my wet opening. "Ah Tae!" He inserted a finger and didn't pull it out. "Tae! Taehyung!!"

"Call me something." He whispered sexily to my ear. "Call me 'daddy', baby girl." He said and spanked my ass.

"Y-yes.. D-daddy..." He sucked on my neck and his finger moved in and out. "Ugh! Daddy faster please!" But instead, he pulled it out and slammed his member inside me. "FVCK TAEHYUNG!" He didn't move and just played with my nipples. "Tae!"

"My baby girl is excited?" He grabbed my hips and started thrusting in and out. He was getting faster and faster until I couldn't control my moans anymore. He was so good!

"More-ugh! Tae daddy faster!" He hovered on top of me and sucked my nipples while thrusting inside me.

So this is what it feels like? This shit is a lot painful than I thought. But I was enjoying it. I can't blame him, he's experienced but he's also safe.

I released mine and moaned for the last time. He was still thrusting until he came inside me. He plopped down and hugged me. I, on the other hand, curled my fingers near my chest.

I missed his warm body temperature. I burried my face in his chest and he hugged me tighter. "I love you much." He said kissing my forehead.

"And I love you too." I said before closing my eyes.

--

Seven years passed..

"The both of you! Get inside! It's raining hard! You'll get sick!" I watched them as they play under the rain. "Like father, like son. Of course." He is so like his father.

The rain stopped.

I took a towel and an umbrella before going out. "Eomma!" My six year old Tae Yun called and ran towards me. "Eomma! Appa is ticking me!" He said and hugged my legs.

"Ani! I was just hugging him!" I rolled my eyes at him. What a dad. "Yeobo, believe me.." He said walking towards us.

"Shut it and get inside." He shook his head and pouted. "Stop being a baby." I knelt down and wiped Tae Yun's hair dry. "There."

"What about me?" I looked at him still pouting.

"You're old enough to do that." I turned to Tae Yun. "Don't be like your appa when you grow up, please?" He nodded.

"Yah. You got your name from me."

"I don't care. Eomma gave it to me, not you appa." He said glaring at his pouting dad. "Right eomma?"

"Yep. Now go back inside while I take care of your childish dad." He happily nodded and went inside. "Can the both of you let me rest?"

"Ani." He said and crossed his arms and looked away.

"Yah. Help me raise the loving and cute kid you gave me seven years ago, pabo! Don't be a kid too." I said and wiped his hair. "You're lucky that I love you." He was still looking away but he can't hide his smile.

The rain started to pour again and the sound of the thunder startled me. I accidentally pulled him making him fall on top of me. He just laughed.

"YAH!"

"Love you too." He said and kissed my lips.

--