33. YOU SHOULD KNOW

"Jennie! Are you home?!" Is that Jisoo? "Jennie Kim!" I quickly got up and went downstairs. "I'm getting older here!" I opened the door and revealed the six of them.

"Fvcking finally!" Shouted Jungkook and sat in the couch.

"How long does it take to open the door, young lady? We've been waiting for hours!" Said Jin, crossing his arms.

"Hours? But.."

"We didn't know you were at Taehyung's." Rosé came from the kitchen holding a bag of chips.

"And we decided to go stroll around for some time. What took you so long? And why were you there in the first place?" Jimin said, fixing his hair.

"Eonnie! Did you guys do IT?!"

Flashback to 3 hours ago.

"You promised me that. That's why I can't just leave you. You said we're forever. I held onto that. After all this time, I still fvcking love you."

I was frozen. "W-what did you say?"

"Jen I love you and that didn't change." I wanted to slap him. How dare he lie to me when I already know that he's just saying that?

"Stop lying. I'm not that Jennie you fooled. If you want to mess with someone, then find someone that is not me."

"Jennie I'm not lying. Believe me, I didn't want to hurt you. I just had no choice, I had to-"

"Tae enough! Stop saying nonesense! I won't believe you so stop trying to reason with me. What you're doing is useless and nothing can bring us back! Now forget about what happened in the past."

"Jennie.." He fell on his knees and begged. "Listen to me.. Please." He took my hands and held onto them. "I-I can't lose you. Not now.." His tears were starting to form and I saw them drop one by one.

But I didn't care.

"Let me go!" I struggled to escape his grip. "Taehyung!"

"I'm sorry. Forgive me please.. Jennie.. You said you're scared to lose me but why are staying away from me?"

"Because I don't love you anymore!" His hands loosened. "You don't have a place in my heart anymore. You... Lost me." He finally let go of me.

"J-jen.."

"I don't want to see you anymore and I hope you would feel the same way too." I said and left.

"YOU SAID WHAT?!" All of them shouted at me.

"Aish.. You pabo!" Jisoo massaged her temple. "You shouldn't have said that."

"Why? He deserved it! After the things he did to me? Why are you siding with him anyway? I'm the victim here."

"Jennie, you don't know everything. Why would you say those things? Taehyung didn't deserve it, okay?"

"Jimin's right. Actually, we're here to tell you something about him."

"I don't care about him anymore, Jin."

"No, you really should hear this. You didn't give him a chance to explain!" Lisa flicked my forehead.

"Jen, the truth is, Taehyung is not a bad guy. Well, let's just say he's a fvcking playboy but besides that, he's a total softie who need someone to care for him."

"He's a baby." Jin added. "Continue Jisoo."

"Tae's parents we're hardworking. So hardworking that they almost forgot that they had children. He felt so alone during his childhood days. Because of this, he became friends with people he shouldn't have met.

These people taught him bad things and 'used' him to get to his parents. But he had someone to help him. Baekhyun, helped him prevent these bad guys from doing bad things to his parents. But this friend of his, turned out to be his rival in love.

There's Irene. Taehyung loved her so much and he also received love from her. They were together for years but he found out that she was cheating on him with his best friend. They broke up.

Then a news came, saying his parents died on a plane crash somewhere in Europe. He was alone with his sister."

"Right.. He never told me about his sister."

"His sister is not popular like him, but she's doing fine." Said Rosie.

"That's when we met him. We found him cool and we became friends. We started to act as their parents slash friends. We wanted to make him feel cared and loved but, whatever we do, we couldn't.

He never felt loved or cared for. No one gave importance to him, until he met you."

"Jen, you're the only person who made him feel really happy. He thought, finally he had a purpose in this world."

"But then Baekhyun, showed up again. Remember when he left the country?" I nodded. "He got nothing but torture from that guy."

"What?"

"Irene killed herself knowing that Taehyung won't come back to her. Baekhyun got mad and made him suffer. He blamed Tae and hunted him down."

"He was followed by his men until here. Tae was scared that you'll get involved. He didn't want you to get hurt because of him. But sadly, you got hurt instead of him."

That time when someone tried to shoot him.. When I was bumped.. Is Taehyung the real target?

"Jennie, he had no choice. He just had to for your safety."

"He.. Broke up with me.. Because he's scared I'll get hurt? Is that... What you're trying to say?"

"He didn't want to lose you. It was hard for him to do it, he didn't want to see you cry but he thought of the worse things that could happen."

"But.. At the park.. He was kissing someone!"

"Why don't you let him explain everything? Talk to him Jen.. If you really want to know the truth, he will say it."