X. PROTECTIVE

TAEHYUNG.

"Why isn't she answering?!" I got really worried since she never answered my calls. I kept on calling her since last night and she never answered. "Yah! Jennie!"

I never stopped messaging her since last night but still, she never replied. Call me over reacting but I'm just concerned.

"Jennie! Pick up.." I called her again but the stupid voice said she cannot be reached. "Fvck it!" I left my room and went to Kook's. It's Saturday so basically, we don't have class.

"Oh? Hyung. What are you doing here? And you look like shit. What happened to you."

"She won't answer my calls. She never replied to my texts! I don't even know if she's okay or what.. I'm worried! What is she's not feeling well, or what if something happened to her!?"

"Yah! Calm down! Jennie's okay. Her phone is always in airplane mode so she might not know you're calling her. Don't be such a mother, Tae."

"Shut up. Do you know where she lives?"

"You're her boyfriend and you don't know where she lives? Dude..! You're worse than Jimin hyung."

"Just answer the fvcking question! Where does she live?" He rolled his eyes at me. "Don't be a bitch kook! Answer me!"

"I don't know. Ask Jisoo noona. She knows." What?

"The fu- I wasted my time arguing with you yet you don't know where she lives?!" He just laughed. "Oh ha-ha.. Son of a btch." I left his house and called Jisoo.

'Yah! Wrong timing idiot!'

'And why?'

'Seokjin! Get up and stoop looking like a creep! What do you want?!'

'Give me Jennie's address.'

'Why would I do that?'

'Cause I'm worried about her. She won't answer my calls and she didn't reply to any of my texts.'

'She's fine. Don't worry too much. Jenjen's got a life and she's old enough to live it.'

'Look. I don't need any of your opinions just tell me the fvcking address.'

'Language young man!" Seokjin shouted. 'She's like.. Seven blocks away from Rosé's house. You know where she lives right?'

'Okay? But how do I know it's her hou-'

'Okay bye!'

Call ended.

"Aish.. Of course they're doing something." I took a cab and went to Rosé's house. "This is so tiring.." I knocked.

"Hello!" She greeted me with a bucket of popcorn on her hand. "What?"

"Do you know Jennie's house?"

"Ohhhh.." And there's Jimin. "Taking it to the next level, eh? What? Do you want to take that innocence of hers now?"

"Shut up. I just want to know if she's okay. She didn't answer my calls!"

"Gosh.. Stop being so over protective. Jennie's fine. I just saw her ten minutes ago. She's with her cousins. You see that pale green colored house?" She pointed a house not far. "That's where she lives."

"Got it. Thanks!" I quickly left and walked towards that house. It's simple but it's really big. "Of course.. Her parents are business persons." I rang the doorbell and she opened the door.

"Oh. Taehyungie!" She shouted and hugged me. "How did you know I live here?"

"Yah! Why didn't you answer my calls?" She tilted her head like she's thinking. "I've been calling you since last night. I'm so worried."

"Ah.. My cousins kind of used all the battery and I forgot to charge it. Well, I charged it five minutes ago." Aish.. This girl.. "Don't worry about me. I can handle myself, okay?"

"Tsk. Call me if you have time next time. You don't know how worried I am."

"Sorry. I'll remember that." I pulled her for a hug and she chuckled. "Yah.. Don't do that." I broke the hug and kissed her. "Yah!"

"And that is my punishment." I pinched her cheek and she pouted. "Do you want me to do it again?"

"No.."

"Jennie? Who's that?" She turned around and saw her father.. I think. "Who are you?"

"Uh.. Dad! He's.. He's the one I told you guys about. He's.. My boyfriend." She turned to me and smiled. "He got worried about me so he came here."

"Is that so?" Her father looked at me. "You're Taehyung?" I nervously nodded. Did she really tell her parents about us? She's not afraid? I gulped when he walked towards us. I have never been intimidated by any father before.  "Hm.. Not bad.. He looks just like me when I was young!" He laughed making me breathe at last. "Come in. We would like to meet you." I widened my eyes.

God help me.