XIX. WHY

3rd Person.

"Jen, can I ask you something? Be honest with me." Both of them sat on the bed. They are currently in Taehyung's house. He wanted to show Jennie their 'future house'.

"Of course. What is it?" She asked calmly and looked at him. "Is there...a problem?"

"Nothing. I just want to know.. What do you think of me? Am I a bad guy? Am I that horrible?" Jennie widened her eyes.

"What are you saying? You're not a bad guy, Taehyung. You're good. Why are you asking me this?"

"Why did you trust me so easily? You know that I've been doing a lot of bad stuff but still, you stayed with me."

"Aside from being a friend of my friends... I just trust you. I don't think you're horrible. I know people are scared and probably disgusted by your personality but in my eyes, you're just a normal teenager living his life."

"Why did you fall for me then?" Jennie's faced turned red hearing that question. "Why do you love me? Why did you stay by my side all this time?"

"It was because of the game.. Remember?"

"Yeah, but out of all the guys.. Why me?"

"'Cause.." She didn't know the right words to say. She knows the reason why but she just don't know how to say it. "You've always been there. When I needed help when those guys were trying to harass me, you saved me. I know I've said this before but I always feel safe when you're around. You made me feel things I haven't felt before whenever you touch me. My heart would just race when I see you."

She was avoiding Taehyung's gaze. She's afraid that her heart might race again. She felt intimidated by his presence but she kept talking.

"I admit, I wasn't a hundred percent sure that I love you before. But when we became a couple, I realized that... I chose the right man. And I am not regretting a single thing I did when I chose you. You always care about me and when you left.. You came back for me."

"You really love me?"

She nodded and finally faced him. "Really. And I'm scared that I'll lose you one day."

"Why?" He asked and looked away.

"I got so attached to you that I feel like I don't know what to do if you're not with me. You're one of those people who I wholeheartedly trust. I'm just..scared that I'll lose someone important again."

Taehyung's faced turned to her. He was crying. Because of her words? Probably. But what he did surprised her.

Taehyung suddenly attacked her lips and both of them fell on the bed. "I love you. I love you. I love you." He kept saying on repeat while kissing her.

His lips went to her neck and sucked it like it was his first time doing this with her. Jennie moaned softly and caressed his hair. Her eyes are closed and lips parted.

Taehyung's hands went to the edge of her oversized shirt and took it off. He was kissing her cleavage and Jennie never stopped moaning.

"I love you and you're all mine." He held her back and pulled her closer. She was sure he was leaving kiss marks on every part he was kissing and she didn't mind.

He stopped just to remove the shirt he's wearing and continued kissing her. He grabbed her neck to get more access and deepened the kiss.

"Tell me if I'm too much." He suddenly unhooked her bra and devoured on her right breast.

Jennie bit her lip to hold a moan which she can't let out because of embarrassment. All she did was to moan whenever he does something.

"Don't hold it. Moan for me." He said and bit her nipple. She couldn't stay still and did as he said. She kept on moaning while he did the things he wants with her.

She arched her back when he sucked on her other breast and squeezed the other repeatedly. "Taehyung..!"

"Do you want me to stop?" He whispered and slightly bit her ear. "Just tell me." He kissed her shoulder and caressed her back.

Jennie held his face. "Just do what you want and stop when you're satisfied with it. I'll be fine."

"What if I make you pregnant?" Her eyes widened.

"Besides that. Just... Not that. We're too young." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"If you say so.." He continued kissing and sucking her neck. "You're all mine, remember that Jen."

"Ah..!" He felt his hands rubbing her thing down there.

"No other guy should do this to you. Just me. Okay?" He removed his hands inside her pants and licked it in front of her. "Just me, Miss Jennie Kim."

--

Author's Note:

YAAAHH! What have I done OMG!😱 It's like 10 in my country and here I am writing that scenario😂 Ghassh what am I doing?😥 But because things are starting to get complicated in the following chapters, I had to😣