XV. SUFFER

3rd Person.

"Are you still alive?! Huh?!" They kept on hitting him but Taehyung can't even fight back. "You will pay for what you did!" Baekyun threw another punch at him.

"It's.. It's not my fault. She did this to herself!" Baekhyun took a metal tube and hit his head for the nth time.

"If she can't recover, I swear to you Kim Taehyung, you will never leave this place alive. Mark my words." He dropped the metal thing and left.

After that day when Taehyung talked to her, Irene decided to cut herself. She lost a lot of blood but her parents brought her to the hospital. There is still no news about her.

"Now would you look at that." One of Baekhyun's men said. "You were once the tough guy, Taehyung. Now look at you. All weak!" They laughed at him.

Taehyung's almost covered in blood because of Baekhyun's anger. He blamed Taehyung for what Irene did to herself. He kept on torturing him for days.

Baekhyun came back and he was more furious than ever. "You will pay for this Kim Taehyung! I will kill you!" He started showering punches on him and Taehyung couldn't even open his eyes. "She died for a person like you... She should've been with me!"

His men took a big drum of water and drowned Taehyung's head inside it. He was shouting but they had no mercy.

"You don't have the right to live. You're useless! You're nothing compared to me but she still chose you! She's my only priority and you took her from me!" He pulled Taehyung's head back. "I'm gonna kill you."

He took his gun and shot him on the leg. "Aaahh!"

"But on second thought, I should just make you suffer until you would feel like dying." He asked all of his men to make him suffer, day and night.

Taehyung was tortured. It felt like living in hell for three months but he can't do anything about it. He felt like letting go of everything. He didn't want to endure all of those things over and over again. But whenever he felt like giving up, he thinks of Jennie who is waiting for him to come back.

And he did.

But it's not gonna be like that old Taehyung anymore.

--

Author's Note:

And I updated! Sorry for this short and i don't even know how to describe chapter. But thanks for those who suggested on the previous chap💕 I appreciate it you guys. And for my dear Kai, he's gonna have an appearance SOON so I can't turn him into a bad guy.

Another thing😂 Baekhyunie is a good person but not in this story. He's actually my bias but I don't know who I'm gonna use. Don't hate him 'cause he only appeared in this chapter and he's my babby💓

A lot were suggesting Irene from RV so I had to🙁 I love the both of them guys so please don't hate me. ☺

Thanks for the support guys! Road to 3K reads!
😙💚

We're actually having a bunch of exams tommorow but I managed to update😆 Wish me luck everyone!😇