XIV. GOODBYE

"Do you have everything you need? What about your toothbrush?!"

"Aish.. Jennie don't be like my mother. I have everything I need." I nodded. "Well, except for one."

"What? I'll go get it for you."

"Tsk. Too bad I can't bring her." I slowly lowered my head. "Yah.. Don't do that." He pulled me for a hug. "I'll miss you Jenjen.."

"I'll miss you too. Be careful okay? If you feel sad just call me or one of our friends. Don't forget to message me 'cause I need to know if you're doing fine."

"Noted." My eyes got teary when he broke the hug. "Jen.." He caressed my cheek. "Wait for me, okay?" I nodded and he wiped my tears. "I'll be back before you know it." He moved closer to me and kissed my lips. I kissed him back. "I love you."

"I love you more." We hugged for the last time. "Don't forget me."

"Never." We broke the hug and before he went inside, "Bye my Jenjen!" He shouted and waved his hands before getting in.

"See you soon Taehyungie."

--

Taehyung.

"And you're here." He said walking towards me. "Long time no see."

"Let's get this over with. What do you want?"

"Is that how you greet me after I helped you and your family?! Yah Kim Taehyung! I think you're forgetting who I am."

"You WERE my friend. That's all I know."

"So you really forgot about what happened between the three of us. I'm impressed."

"I'll ask you again. Why did you have to threaten me to come see you here?"

"Is it bad? You never visisted me again. You forgot about me. I'm hurt. It was just for one night. I just borrowed her for one night."

I quickly grabbed his collar. "Don't talk about it again if you don't want your toungue getting sliced."

He laughed. "Oh stop being the tough guy. You're a total softie!"

"What do you want?! You need money? You need a car? Just tell me so I can leave your fvcking place!"

"She wants to see you."

"What?"

"Tae.." I turned around and saw her again. "I missed you." She held my hand but I quickly pushed it away. "I guess I'm really not forgiven."

"How can I forgive you if all you did was cheat? You slut."

"Yah!" He shouted. "Don't call her that! I'll give the both of you time to talk." He said and finally left.

"Taehyung oppa.."

"Cut the shit. What the hell do you want?!" She started to tear up. But I don't care about her anymore.

"Tae, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have cheated on you. I shouldn't have played with your feelings. I'm so sorry."

"And what do you expect me to do? Forgive you just like that?"

"I said I'm sorry!"

"Your sorry can't make me forgive you." She became silent for a minute. "If this is why that fvcker asked me to go here.. I wasted my money for some useless shit."

"Taehyung! Don't be like that.. I know you still care about me."

"Quit dreaming. I met uncountable girls better than you. Guess what? I'm in a relationship with the best one now. And she's so precious I can't ask for anything more. I'm glad I broke up with you."

"I was your precious one."

"But you're not the best."

"How dare you do this Tae?"

"How dare the both of you waste my time and money for this. I'm leaving."

"No! Taehyung! Please stay.." She knelt down and cried... like a cow. "I need you.."

"I don't give a fvck about you and that fake fvcker friend of mine. Now let me have a peaceful life with the people I care for."

"You'll regret this day."

"Of course I'll regret seeing the both you again. You don't need to tell me that."

--

Author's Note:

EVERYONE!

I need your help..🙏 I don't know who I'm going to use as Tae's ex girlfriend and ex best friend. Those two new characters in this chapter, yes. Any suggestions?

Anyway.. Double update!!💕💚