IX. HIS

"What did you say?" I turned to him and he was looking down. "Taehyung?"

"I said I like you." He LIKES me?! Like how I LIKE him? "It's fine if you don't feel the same way. I-I just wanted to tell you before it's too late." He lifted his head and looked at me. "I actually thought you're one of those girls who I would like then that attraction would just, you know, go away the next day. But you're not. You never left my mind for fvcking months and I'm not mad about it."

"You..you liked me since we played this game?" He nodded. I didn't know two people could fall for each other just because of this stupid game. "Hitting two birds with one stone.."

"Hmm?"

"Ah.. You see.. I may have.. I like you too." He straightened his back. "Since we played that game and when you would always save me. You made it feel safe around you and even though you're a horny guy at times," He chuckled. "I still get attracted to you. You're that kind of guy I can't imagine myself getting attached to, since I'm not that open to all attitudes and stuff and I thought I'd rather choose the good boy side, rather than the bad boy one.. But I guess you just made things possible. I admit, I was scared to tell you since.. Since I'm afraid you're gonna reject me and it would really affect me so much. I'm a really sensitive person and I don't want my feelings to get hurt when I confess something."

"But you confessed."

"'Cause you started doing it on the first place! I wouldn't do such thing if you won't. I just followed you.." I lowered my head since I'm really embarrassed of what just happened.

"Jen?"

"Hm?"

"Can I kiss you?" I quickly looked at him. "I didn't want to surprise you with such action... Can I?"

I stopped for a while. Do our confessions make us a couple? Can we do what couples do because of this? Are we even a couple now?

"You look confused?"

"Ahh... Yes, I'm kind of confused. Are we a couple now? 'Cause we have mutual feelings towards each other and we just confessed so-" He cut me off by crashing his lips onto mine.

"Sorry.. But, does that answer your question?" He held my hand and said, "From now on, you are mine and I am yours. And whatever happens, I will always, ALWAYS love you. We're forever, okay?" He said and kissed my hand.

"'Love'?"

"Let me replace every 'like' with 'love' since I'm really into you. Are you that into me too?"

"'Love..' I still don't know such thing but if it's the right word to describe my feelings for you then,
I love you."

--
OMGGGG! I CAN'T WITH THIS CHAPTER!! IT'S TOO CHEESY.. Sorry if it wasn't good enough but thanks so much for 900+ reads! Road to 1K everyone! Thank you so much for supporting this story! 😘😘 LUV U GUYS! 💚💜💚