31. BAD SIDE

3rd Person's POV

"Sir, I have something important to tell you." Taehyung who was busy with his paperworks didn't even care about what the younger guy wants to say. "Excuse me, sir?"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" He almost jumped hearing him shout. Taehyung was indeed mad. When was he not? He was never in a good mood since,

She left.

"I-It's about J-Jennie, sir." His ears quickly rang hearing her name.

"What about her?" He took off the silver glasses he was wearing.

"She's back." His eyes widened hearing what the younger guy said. "She came back this afternoon but her parents are not with her. We also found out that she lived in New Zealand for three years. She's currently at the newly opened fair just a few blocks away."

"Thanks for the information." He stood up and held the shoulders of the younger guy. "I'm gonna see her again." He smiled widely which only happened today after three years.

He left his office and rushed to his car. He was so excited to see her again. His smile won't even disappear from his face. He started the car and drove to that place.

He parked outside and started searching for her. "Jennie, Jennie, Jennie.." He kept on repeating.

The fair is still full of people even though it's almost midnight. Minutes have passed but he still haven't seen her.

"I want the green one!" That voice, he thought. He kept on looking around. He knew she's near. "You got it!" Finally, there she is. He laid his eyes on her. He was about to run towards her and hug her, but he can't.

There was someone with her and it made his blood boil. He knew he's the guy Jennie's been with since he broke up with her. As long as she's safe.

He was about to leave when the guy she's with pulled her to him and kissed her. Jennie was kissing him back.

His tears started forming seeing the girl he loves kissing somebody else. That was supposed to be me. Jennie moved away and smiled at him.

Taehyung couldn't hold himself any longer. He lost his patience. "You piece of shit!" He shouted and punched his face. People were looking at them but that didn't stop Taehyung. "How can you kiss her?! Huh?!" The threw another punch.

Jennie suddenly recognized him. "Taehyung!" She shouted. "No! Stop it!" She shouted again. She wanted to interfere but the two were fighting intensely. She couldn't even go near them. "Please stop!"

She was holding Taehyung's wrist which made him stop himself from killing Jongin. The poor guy was laying on the ground all beaten up. Taehyung faced Jennie which made her widen her eyes.

They haven't seen each other for so long. Taehyung wanted to hug her so bad but they just looked at each other. Then, his eyes darted to her hand holding his. He missed her touch.

"Jennie.." Both of them heard Jongin say. He was trying to get up. Taehyung quickly pulled Jennie away.

"Let me go!!" She kept on trying to remove his hand. "Taehyung! I need to go back!!" Just when she said those words, Taehyung slammed her on the wall. They were in a dark alley and only one street light was lighting the place. "Let me go!!"

"You're not going to go back." She kept on struggling to escape but she always knew she can't. It's Taehyung.

"I said let me go! He needs my help!"

"Who is he?! You're boyfriend?!" He asked her almost tearing up. It hurts him by just the thought of it.

"Why do you care?! Let me go!"

"Answer me!" He shouted back at her.

"Yes! Okay?! He's my boyfriend and there's nothing wrong about it."

"You fell for that wimp?!"

"At least he loves me!" She shouted making him step back. "He's not a womanizer. He's serious about me. He isn't faking anything! And he's not dating me because he wants to TRY me. It's because he loves me and not because he only wants to fvck me. He's different from you! He cheers me up everytime and he treated me better than you did!"

"Stop."

"Jongin was a lot better than you. If I met him earlier, I wouldn't have dated some user like you! I wouldn't have felt the heartbreak you gave me! I should've lived a better life if I haven't met you."

"Jennie. Stop." He seriously said letting a tear escape his eyes.

"Why? You can't accept the fact that you're a horrible person? You know what? I regret loving you before. I shouldn't have met you. My mom was right. I deserve someone better. And my greatest mistake? It was trusting you and loving a devil like you!"

His hands tightened the grip on her wrist. He was hurt by the words she said. He knew those weren't true but she sees him that way.

"You're horrible and I shouldn't have loved you." Her eyes were red because she too was crying, remembering that day when he broke up her.

"You don't know anything.."

"I know everything Taehyung. I know that I was nothing but a disposable toy that you just want to play with."

"Jennie it's not like that."

"Of course it's like that! And I hate you! You never cared about me! All you did was to pleasure yourself! I'm just one of your sluts, remember? I never really mattered."

"You did!"

"Stop lying 'cause I already figured you out! You're that kind of person people shouldn't care about. Because you never took anyone seriously."

He stared at her, mixed of feelings in his eyes. "You really want to see my bad side?" He trapped her and aggressively slammed his lips onto hers.

Jennie kept on whining and pushing him away. She tried to avoid his lips but he would make her face him when she does.

"Sto-mhmhmm!!" He was asking for an entrance but Jennie was stubborn. She was persistent in pushing him but he just pulled her closer and deepened his aggressive kisses.

Jennie was crying and she hoped Jongin would come and save her. Her thoughts were suddenly cut when she felt something under her shirt.

"Mhmmm!!" She tried to make a sound so people would know she's being harassed. He squeezed one of her breasts making her open her mouth. He slid his tounge in.

Jennie held her moans as he played with her breasts. She was already crying and he noticed this, making him stop. He moved a step backward and looked at her. Swollen lips, tears..

What have I done?

--
Author's Note:

Okay guys, I'm so sorry for this. I know you want a decent Taennie moment and it's coming soon.

This chapter was pretty bad but it's for the story. Just remember one thing. Taehyung is not the bad guy. Keep that in mind.

I'm sorry for this again!!😔😢