XII. PLEASE

"I told you to never flirt with anyone! Why are you doing this?" He asked, dramatically.

The truth is, I wasn't flirting. I just gave the guy the wallet he dropped. Is that considered flirting? "I told you it means nothing. I don't have any affection to that person. Why are you acting like that?"

"Aish! Forget it." He said and left my classroom.

"Where are you going?" I asked running towards him.

"I'm not in the mood for school. I have to forget about that memory." He said and got inside his car.

"Taehyung!" I shouted but he just left. "What's happening to him?" He's so protective and it scares me.

I went back inside the classroom and continued the project I'm doing.

Why does it feel so empty and unsafe without him?

I decided to call him after class. I want to know if he had already moved on from what happened. It's a small thing why make it a big deal?

"Pick up Taehyung.." And he didn't. I tried calling him again but he didn't answer. "Fine." I'll give him MORE space.

--

"It's been a week! Taehyung.." I called him for the nth time again but won't answer! He's also absent for a week! I'm starting to get scared. What if something happened to him?

I once asked Jin where he lives so I'll go there. Maybe he needs someone to talk to.

I took a cab going there and called him again. Being the arrogant guy he is, he didn't pick up, again. I just waited until we reached his house.

I rang the doorbell and good thing he opened the door. "Tae!"

"Tsk. I'm not in the mood Jen." He said and closed the door immediately.

"Can we talk? Taehyung!" I kept on knocking until my hands were all red. "Taehyung open this door.. Don't be mean." I knocked for the last time and stopped. "He's mad. It was just a good deed.."

I went down from the stairs and went home. He won't talk to me anyway.

--

3rd Person.

"Jenjen!" Taehyung shouted as he entered her classroom. "Yah, where is she?" He left knowing she's not there. He tried calling her but she won't answer. "She's ignoring me now huh?"

He looked around the whole school to find her but she's nowhere to be found. Being the over protective guy he is, he left school and looked for her somewhere else.

"Jennie!" He shouted in front of their gate. "Is she here?" He asked one of the maids.

"All I know is she's not feeling well so she didn't come to school. She didn't tell us where she went. Excuse me." The maid said and closed the gate.

"Aish.. She didn't even tell me she was sick." Taehyung left and searched for her again. He felt guilty not comforting her when she's feeling bad.

It was night time and he was in the middle of giving up when  he saw her drinking coffee on a bench. She was wearing a hoodie and thick clothing.

"Yah Jennie!" He shouted and ran towards her. "Why didn't you tell me you were sick? And why did you leave your house for a coffee?"

"Y-you didn't want to see me. I thought I should give you some space." She replied.

"You should've still told me! I'm you boyfriend, I should know about this. I got so worried." He said and pulled her for a hug. "Don't do that again."

"You're not mad anymore?"

"I can't be. It's not your fault anyways. I was overreacting. I'm sorry." He broke the hug and looked at her. "I just don't want any guy to take you away from me. I didn't like how that guy looked at you."

"Aish. It was just a glance."

"A glance at YOU. You don't know how I tried my best not to punch that scumbag."

--
Author's Note:

Sorry for the VERY LONG rest of mine. It's not a really good 'coming back' chapter. I'm going through slight depression so I can't manage some things. I'm sorry for making you guys wait🙁 School's been pressuring me a lot lately and I didn't know how to balance my time.

And I felt like I don't belong. Can I rant? I just wanted to express myself. These past few days, I felt so alone and felt like I didn't belong in our class. I know we have different likes and stuff but the fact that the class's atmosphere makes me feel, idk, unwanted. This issue of mine made me cry and stay at the library everyday and everyone noticed it.

And I heard that someone somewhat hates me in the room. It made me feel problematic and sad because of it cause I'm not used to people hating me. I didn't even know how to act in front of them anymore.

Things just got so complicated and I don't know how to handle them. Our teacher actually talked to me this morning and gave me advice. Some of my friends also helped me overcome this.

Hope you guys understand💕