VI. SAVIOR

"I said I don't want to!" I pulled my arm away and ran. Why do they have to force me to do something I don't want?

Earlier this morning, that specific guy kept eying me and he talked to me non-stop. He kept on asking me out and forced me to go to the bar with his friends.

This is why I didn't want this class. I don't feel safe around them. I don't even have friends and I know no one in this room.

...and I miss him.

It's been a week and I never saw him in school. He didn't even tell me he'd be absent.

I somewhat feel safe when I'm with him... Even though he does those dirty things to me. It's not right but I can't do anything. He becomes in charge when that happens.

I quickly went to the court and watched the volleyball team play. They're girls and they're pretty famous in this school.

As I watched them play, the opposite team suddenly failed to receive the ball, making it hit my head. "Ooops!! Sorry!!" She ran to me and bowed. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" She said slowly brushing my head.

"N-no, it's fine. It didn't hurt that bad." I smiled.

"I'm really sorry. I'm new to the group and I'm not a pro in playing it. I was too clumsy. Sorry.."

"It's okay, don't worry. It's normal for new players like you."

"Thanks!! I'm Yuna by the way." She held out her hand and I took it.

"Jennie. Nice meeting you. I'm older than you, I guess?" She nodded.

"I'm just fourteen."

"I see.. Well, goodluck! And you're doing a great job. Just.. Be careful. Not everyone is kind enough to let it slide."

"Noted! Thanks!" She smiled and went back to her group.

Thank goodness I got to talk normally for a few seconds. I never had a casual conversation with anyone for a week.

I left the court and walked back. I didn't want to go back since my classmates would just bother and annoy me, but I have to.

The annoying guy was already there and his group of friends looked at me as I enter the room. They were smirking which I found suspicious.

I found a vacant seat and ran towards it. I didn't want to sit at the back since all of them are there. Who knows what they're gonna do.

Our class started and same things happen like the other days.

It was our lunch time when they suddenly blocked my way out. "Not that quick, princess." One of them said.

"You have to pass through us first." I looked around and saw no one left but me and this group.

"I have no time for this. Excuse me." I tried walking but another blocked me. "Excuse me." He held my hand and pulled me.

"Why don't we have a little fun before letting you leave?" Another pulled me and the remaining three came closer.

"What are you doing? Let me go!!" I tried to escape but their grip was too strong. They were all laughing at me. "Please!! Let me leave!"

"You're not going anywhere." He said and moved his face to my neck.

"No!! Stop it! Help!! Anyone!!" I screamed.

But that didn't stop them. The one on his left unbuttoned my uniform and the other trailed his hands on my torso.

"Stop!!!! Help me! Please!! Somebody!!! Spare me please!! No!! Don't do this!!" I cried but all they did was laugh. "Tae.." I weakly called. I had nothing to do but close my eyes and cry. "Stop it..!"

I felt my hands loosening up and I immediately opened my eyes seeing him taking out every single one of them. "Jennie!" He called as he saw me almost naked. "Shit. What did they do to you?!"

I hugged him and cried. "Tae..hyung.." I sobbed.

"Shhh... It's okay, it's okay.. They're gone now. Sshh.. Don't cry.." I tightened the hug and bit my lip doing my best not to cry. "It's okay.. I'm here. No one's gonna hurt you when I'm around. I'd kill them if I had to."

--
GUYYSSS!! HAVE YOU WATCHED THE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP MV?! IT WAS LITTTT🔥🔥 HOBI AND BECKY G WERE ON FIRE!! LUV IT!💜

I tried to dance but ends up looking like an actual chicken😢 I pity me.

BUT IT'S OKAAAAYY!!😂😂 Anyways thanks for the votes and reads!!🤗