XI. FIRST TIME

Jennie.

"How many exes do you have?" Dad quickly asked and laughed. "Did you make out with all of them? How old are you anyway?" He jokingly asked.

I looked at him and he's not moving. I held my laugh and waited for him to answer. My parents are not that strict. They look strict but nope. Maybe sometimes.

"Uh.." He wiped his sweat before answering. "I-I..um.. I didn't take any of them seriously. I have, uh.. I don't know how many..exes but I promise I won't hurt your daughter. I love her and," He looked at me. "I can't hurt someone like her. She's too precious."

I lowered my head and smiled.

"So you're telling us that you have uncountable exes but you chose to change for our daughter? Is that it?" He smiled and nodded. "Oh well, okay." Mom's phone rang and they bid goodbye and left.

"I'm sorry." I quickly turned to him. "They don't like me, do they?"

"Of course they do! Don't think like that, Tae. If they don't like you then they wouldn't talk to you as if you're close. It would just be a three-word conversation. They're just trying to get to know you."

"How would you know?"

"Of course, they're my parents. I know them and I know they like you." I cupped his face. "Even if they don't, I would always side with you." He held my hand and caressed it.

"I didn't want them to take you away from me." He pulled me for a hug and I hugged him back. "I want to keep you, Jen."

I broke the hug and kissed him. "I'm yours Tae. You don't have to worry."

He knelt down to my level and kissed me again. I moved my hands to caress his hair and kissed him back. His hands moved to my waist and he carried me to the kitchen counter, not breaking the kiss.

His lips moved from my lips to my neck. I let out a moan when he nipped on it. "Taehyung.." I tightened my grip on his shoulders. He was licking it and I moaned again. "We can't..do it here.." He stopped.

"Then where do you want to do it princess?" He whispered. "Your room?" I was doubting but something made me nod and he quickly carried me bridal style to my room. He knows? He dropped me on the bed and continued.

Are we really gonna do it?

"Hey.. What's bothering you?" He asked and looked straight into my eyes. "Are you okay?" He caressed my cheeks and I smiled. "You didn't want to do this." He wasn't asking that, he clearly stated it. "Just tell me if you don't feel comfortable."

He is still on top of me, caressing my cheeks, worried look all over his face.

One time wouldn't hurt.

"N-no.. It's fine." I kissed him. "You won't break your promise right?" He nodded and kissed me again.

He was pulling my shirt up while kissing me passionately. I didn't think I'd be saying this but.. I want him.

He left me on my shorts and bra and started taking his shirt off. This is my first time seeing a body like that! "You're boyfriend's hot right?" He asked and pecked on my lips. "Hey you're blushing."

"N-no I'm not..!" I looked away and acted like I wasn't affected by his presence at all.

"It's fine.. This is all for you anyway." He said and kissed me again. I was unsure if I can touch his bare torso but he held my hands and put them on his chest. "Stop being shy Jen, you're turning me on."

He slowly pulled my shorts down and started planting kisses all over my chest area. I was startled when he placed his hand on my thigh and slightly touching me down there. "T-taehyung.."

"Hm?" His hands went up to my bare waist until they reached my breast.

"Taehyung..!" He shut me up by kissing my lips aggressively. His hands quickly went to my back and unclipped my bra. He threw it somewhere in the room.

His other hand was caressing my face while the other one is playing with my exposed breasts. "You're so soft.." He said and kissed me again.

My hands went to his hair when his tongue went to my chest until he stopped on my breast and bit my nipple. "Taehyung..!" I whinned.

"Sorry." His hands was making its way to my underwear when,

"Jennie unnie!!" I quickly sat down and he stopped. "What are you doing in there?!"

"Tae, my cousins!" He panicked and quickly gave me my clothes which he threw a while ago and I put them on. He also wore his shirt.

"Aish.. Why now..?" I heard him whine.

"Yah! You had enough." I said while clipping my bra.

"I wasn't done." He complained and stood up. I put on my shirt and before I opened the door, "We're gonna continue this some other time." He whispered.

"Unnie!" I immediately opened the door. "Why were you shouting?"

"You heard me shout?" The four of them nodded. Even my 2 year old cousin!

"You shouted 'Teyung'! Is he that guy?" My 5 year old cousin asked. "Did he do anything to you? Did he hurt you?"

Well, technically that bite hurt.

"Yeah he did." The four of them quickly turned to him. "He bit me."

"W-what? N-no I didn't!" He said and raised the both of his hands. "Jen.. Why are you telling them..?" He whined again.

"You hurt Jennie unnie?! You're bad!" And they started chasing him all over the house.