35. TRUTH AND DARE

"What on earth are you doing here?" He was leaning on my office's door frame, smirking like an idiot. "Kim Taehyung!" He chuckled and walked towards me. "Don't you have work?"

"Nope. I asked my secretary to cancel everything this afternoon." He sat on the couch.

"Silly CEO. Why the heck would you do that? Stop being lazy Tae, that won't help your company."

"I'm not lazy. I'm just tired." He took off his shoes and lied down. "Turn up the aircon please!"

"You brat.." I pulled his arm. "Yah! Not here! Get out!" I used all my strength but he's just heavy. Or should I say, making his self heavy. "Get up!"

I held both of his shoulders and tried lifting him up but he ended up falling on top of me. He grunted and burried his face on my neck.

"Tae! Get off me!" I kept on pushing him but  I would end up failing. "You pig! Get up! Someone might see us!" But instead he snaked his arms on my waist. "Let me go!" He didn't respond.

I took a deep breath and didn't move. I couldn't do anything anyway.

Is he really asleep?

I tried lifting his face to check. I held on both of his cheeks and made him look at me. And indeed he was looking at me. I quickly let go of his face and acted like nothing ridiculous happened.

"You're awake. Get up." He shook his head. "Let go!" He shook his head. "Ughh!!" I suddenly felt a tingle on my neck. "W-what are doing?" He started sucking my skin. "Taehyung!" His tounge played along and I bit my lip trying not to create a sound.

"Now don't tell me you don't want this." He continued sucking and biting my neck. "Let it out."

"N-no. This is wrong-Ahh!" I shouted when he bit me. "Stop it!" He got off me, chuckling. "This isn't funny."

"Tsk. At least the artwork I did is pretty." He said helping me stand up.

"What artwork?" He pointed my neck. "You.." I opened the camera on my phone and looked at my neck. "You put a hickey?!"

"What can I do?" He said plopping on the couch.

"Just to remind you, Tae. I have a boyfriend and you're just a friend so this shouldn't be done."

"Psh.. He can't even do these to you. I'm the only person who can pleasure you like that." He said with full confidence.

"No one asked." I sat back on my chair and continued encoding stuff in my computer. "Now leave. You've done enough."

"Nope. I'm staying." I stopped typing and looked at him.

"What is your issue? Let me work!" He stood up and looked at me. "You should go back to your company."

"I don't want to. I'll stay here. You should also rest." I glared at him. "What? I'm serious okay?"

"What do you suggest we do?" He smiled and sat on the floor.

"Sit here." I sat in front of him. "Were playing truth and dare."

"You mean, Truth 'Or' Dare."

"No. Truth AND Dare. You have to do both." I rolled my eyes and looked at him. He smiled and spinned a bottle. It landed on me. "First Kiss?"

"Yah! You know!" He innocently shook his head. "Y-you." I nervously answered, he smirked.

"And for the dare, kiss him."

"What?!"

"If you don't, a harder dare will be asked." He said looking at the bottle. "I repeat. Kiss your first kiss on the lips."

"No! I have a boyfriend, remember?!"

"Whatever, he's not here."

"Not an excuse."

"So you'll do the harder dare?" I quickly turned to him. "It will be dirtier, trust me." He whispered.

"You-ughhh!" I pulled him and kissed his lips. THIS IS CHEATING! THIS FVCKER!! "You're next."

"Go on. I can do anything you want me to, Jen." Let's see. "And seducing you is my favorite."

"I said I'm taken!" He just laughed. "Do you like someone else?"

"None. Just you." How straightforward.

"I dare you to stop being dirty." His smile dropped. "It's a dare. Do it."

"Alright. But I know you love it when I become like that."

"I said I have Jongin!"

"Okay, okay.. Is there a chance for me to bring you back?"

"Honestly, I don't know."

"Then there's a chance!" Psh, weirdo. "And for the dare... Break up with Jongin."

"You know what? Let's stop this nonesense." I almost stood up when he held my hand and pulled me back.

"Just joking.. Just hoping.. Okay, do an aegyo."

"Aegyo?! No, I'm too old."

"But you're still cute and I want to keep you!" He said squishing my face.

"Aish! Stop that." I glared at him.

"My aegyo please.. Jen jen.." I rolled my eyes and faced him.

"This is the last time you'll see this." He smiled so wide, waiting for me to do his freaking dare. I can't believe I'm doing this. "Oppa stop teasing me pleeeeaaseee? You're so mean!"

"Ahhh! Cute!!" I took a pillow and covered my face. "Your ears are red! You're so cute! Taetae wants a hug!" He said in aegyo tone making me laugh. "Why? Am I not cute?"

"This is getting cringey. Let's stop."

Then the door flew open. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"Dad!"

--
Author's Note:

And that's the last chapter for today. To those who have school tomorrow, like me, don't be late okay? Let's not be late!😂

Thanks for your support guys! 🤗😘 Love you all so much!💚