VIII. LEVEL UP

"Gosh! You guys came!!" Lisa ran towards me. "So how was life? We haven't seen each other for months!" We sat on the floor.

"Yeah.. But Tae was there to watch over me." I smiled to him who was listening to us.

"Is there anything going on between you two?" Asked Jin who is leaning on Jisoo.

"We won't be surprised tho." They high fived.

"Saddly.. No." Tae put on a sad face and pouted.

"Yah! Don't pout! Put the pout away you big baby!" Jimin slightly slapped his face. "This is the first time he acted like a kid. What did you do to him?" He asked.

"I didn't do anything to him.. Why are you blaming me?"

"Aish! Let's stop this now.." Jungkook cut us off. "Let's start the game?" We all nodded. "So whoever the bottle points will go inside that cabinet." He said and spin it.

First, it landed on Taehyung who quickly stood up and sat down inside the cabinet. "Oohh... Tae tae's excited!!" Jimin shouted.

Jungkook again spin the bottle. I was sweating! What if it was me?! Again?! "It's landing on Jennie!!" Rosé shouted. "It's the both of you again!"

"W-what if you guys try spinning it again?" I nervously asked. First time didn't turn out easy. Much more THIS one?!

"Ahh.. Nooo.." They pulled me up and pushed me inside the furniture making Taehyung's face and mine almost touch. "Goodluck!!"

They locked it. Again.

"So it's us again?" He asked and I just nodded. "What do you want to do? You told me you don't feel good doing things like before, right?"

"Can we just..Talk?" Though it's dark, I can see him curve his lips to a smile.

Silence filled our atmosphere but he broke it saying, "I loved her." I quickly turned to him. "She's the only girl who never failed to make me smile. I thought she was perfect. I thought we were perfect for each other."

He turned silent again but I was curious of what happened to them. "Then what?"

"She was flirting with others while we're in a relationship. I didn't know she cheated for months. I was so clueless of what she was doing behind my back."

"Where is she now?"

"I don't know. I broke up with her when I saw her making out with one of her boyfriends. It took time for me to move on but I gladly did."

"So that's why.."

"Jen.." I hummed in response. "Is it normal for someone like me to like someone again? The genuine kind of like."

"Of course! You're not banned from liking someone after that break up. Why would you ask something like that?"

"'Cause I do like someone sincerely. I didnt expect myself to like someone like this again but it did happen."

How lucky's the girl.

"Congratulations then." I said while clapping slowly.

"I like you."