36. CHANCE?

"Dad!" He didn't have any second thoughts and punched Taehyung.

"YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU GO HERE?! HUH?!" He thre another punch but Taehyung didn't even fight him back. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE PLAYED WITH MY DAUGHTER'S FEELINGS!"

"Dad stop!"

"ARE YOU GAY?! FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN!" He pushed Taehyung making his back hit my table. "YOU EVEN HAD THE GUTS TO TALK TO HER?!"Dad grabbed his collar and is so close in throwing him out of the window. "I WILL KILL YOU!"

"Dad! He did nothing wrong!"He turned to me. "He just did it for my safety! Don't kill him yet!"

"YET?!" Tae shouted.

"For future purposes. But dad believe me. He did nothing wrong. Let him go, please?"

"But he made you cry!"

"It's normal dad. As if you don't cry when mom is mad at you." He let go of Taehyung who immediately fell down.

"We'll talk later at the house." He glared at him before leaving.

"Taehyung!" I helped him stand up.

"Your dad's really mad at me isn't he?" I helped him sit on the couch.

"What do you expect? A congratulations? You only hurt his only daughter. Wait 'til mom sees you. Even if you cry in front of her, it won't stop her from killing you."

"You're all mad me.." I took the first aid kit.

"Don't worry, I'll explain this to them." I sat beside him and treated his bruises.

"Someone's concerned.." He teasingly said making me press the cotton on his bruise. "A-ah-ah-ah! Yah! I'm just joking!"

"Stop messing around. I'll add more if you keep on doing that." I gently pressed the cotton with ointment on his bruises. I was so close to his face that I can feel his breath. He looked at me. "Don't move."

"Jen.." I stopped when his thumb held my chin up, facing him. "Why can't be like before? Why can't you be mine?" He moved his face closer and his lips brushed against mine. "Why can't we be together? Why does it have to be so complicated between us?"

"Tae.." He caressed my left cheek and kissed me again. "T-tae.. This is wrong." He stopped and moved away.

"Then let's make it right." He held both of my hands. "Let's get back together. Love me again, please?" The way he whispered those words to me sent shivers to my spine.

"Taehyung, you know I can't. I have Jongin and he's the one I love now. Move on, please?" He shook his head. "I'm sure there's someone else for you."

"Jen, there's only one Kim Jennie in this world. That is you, so give me another chance. I'll be better."

"Tae.. I'm sorry. This friendship is the only thing I can give you. Nothing more than that." He let go of my hands. "Please understand. I already have Jongin in my life."

He looked down and a drop of tear fell. "Then I guess, it was fun while it lasted." He stood up and wiped his tears. "Thanks for being a part of my life, Jen. Thanks for caring for me when no one else did." He smiled bitterly before leaving.

"I'm sorry.."

--

Author's Note:

Sooooo I was just kidding earlier😂 Here's another update 'cause I'm very much motivated💚💕

Good night everyone!😘