End - IMAGINE

Jennie's POV

I stopped my daydream and looked at him. His eyes also widened because of the sudden accident.

Half a minute ago...

"Give me back my notebook!" He kept on holding it up. "Taehyung!" He's being mean again because he's taller.

"This is your diary right?" SHIT! HE SHOULDN'T OPEN IT! But he opened it and read the first page. "'Dear the one who's reading this, I'd ask you to stop reading this because it's not yours, sincerely Jennie Kim.'"

"You read it..! Now give it back!" He was still holding it up and turned to the next page. "No! Stop!"

"'Dear Diary, I made new friends today. I think I actually like my guy best-'" I successfully took it away from him but the bad part was, I ended up tripping on his leg. He tried to catch me but things got messed up and we fell on the floor. He ended up on top of me and our lips fvcking touched!

-end of flashback-

I immediately imagined what would happen to us when we accidentally kissed. Did I imagine a long one? Was that too much? Gosh, this imagination of mine!

I felt his hands on my waist and I immediately pushed him and got up. "Yah! W-what are you doing?"

"It was an accident! I didn't mean to!" He said.

I admit, I like my bestfriend. But, I didn't like it when he took my first kiss at the age of fourteen! I'm still young!

Awkwardness took over and my room experienced silence. I couldn't even look at him and he couldn't do the same to me too.

"U-um.. Let's just forget that it happened. Ah.. Let's.. Um.. The projects! Of course we need to.. To finish the projects." He nodded and sat beside me. I flinched and stood up.

"What's the matter?" He asked looking confused. "That won't end our friendship right? There are friends who kiss too!"

"What the-Tae Shhh! Shut up. My parents are here. They shouldn't know you took my first kiss. They'll lose their minds." He nodded but still couldn't look at me.

Silence was once again present.

"Jen? The project?" He asked and I quickly stood up to find my laptop. I sat beside him on the bed. "About what you wrote in that diary.. You like your guy best...? Best what?"
Here he is, being naive again.

"Nothing! That was actually nothing." He shouldn't know..

"What took you so long to pull away though?"

What?

I quickly remembered the things we did in that freaking imagination of mine. We... "Jen," He faced me for real this time. "I didn't want to ask this at first but, I always got the feeling." I looked at him and waited for his question. "Do you like me?"

I almost dropped my laptop hearing it. My hands started to shake. What should I say?! "W-what are you talking about? Of course I don't. You're just a friend and nothing else more than that."

"Ah.. I thought it's something. I would've forgotten that you're my friend." He jokingly said and chuckled.

But I took it seriously.

It's better to hide my feelings. As long as I'm friends with him, it will be fine.

--

Author's Note:

Who read Hide and Seek?

This part is actually the continuation of the last part of my first book. Sorry if I confused anyone! Just ask me if you couldn't get it😊

Guys, this is the last chapter and I'm so sorry for ending this now. I read some comments saying they still wanted more. Mian everyone.. That's just really the end of it.

Thank you so much for your votes, comments and  everything!🤗😘💕 Thanks so much for supporting this book and for the new achievements I achieved because of you guys. Saranghae!!💚

I love you everyone! Thank you for everything!❤

-End-

To my dear book,

To be honest, I actually feel bad about ending this. I'll miss you SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN!😭😭😘😘 It seems like it was just yesterday when I started writing this and here I am.. Thanks for this experience my dear book... I'll read you when I'm feeling like I miss writing your chapters. I will really really miss youuuuu!!

WHY AM I GETTING EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW!! I STILL HAVE CLASS WTH!😭

- your crying author