You & Me!

Sun Is Up: Good Morning
_____________________

7:30 am

Shivaay and Anika are sleeping on the bed holding each other.He is sleeping resting his back with two pillows.Anika has kept her head on his chest while holding him with both the hands.On the other side Shivaay is seen holding Anika placing his both hands on her back.They are looking really happy in each other's arms.Few seconds later a nurse enters into the cabin.She smiles watching them and leaves without disturbing closing the door behind.

Shivaay stirs in his sleep that irritates Anika.For that she grabs him more closely while snuggling into his chest.Shivaay's phone starts vibrating.He opens his eyes and tries to move but realizes that is difficult to do as Anika has caught him in her arms very strongly.After much struggle he manages to take off Anika's hands off him and puts her head on the pillow.

Covering Anika with duvet,Shivaay pushes aside the hair strand from her face.Observing her for few seconds he tries to get up but Anika catches his hand.Watching that he smiles but does not pull out his hand from Anika's grasp.He takes another pillow and places it on her right side.

Then he puts her hand on that pillow and slowly takes out his own hand.Anika stirs a little in her deep sleep.Standing up Shivaay looks around.He goes and switches off the lights as sun light is flooding in the room through curtains.Phone starts vibrating once again.Shivaay takes out the phone from his pocket.Omkara is on the call.Glancing Anika one last time Shivaay walks out of the room to call Om back. 

Trivedi Villa

_________

Gauri tells everything to Mrs.Trivedi.Hearing all those she scolds her for keeping her in darkness.Gauri makes her realize the situation and somehow pacifies her.Mrs.Trivedi calms down thinking that Shivaay is with Anika.She insists on meeting Anika as soon as possible.Gauri tells her not to worry and she will arrange everything.But fortunately or unfortunately,Mr.Trivedi overhears their conversation!

Hospital
________

Finishing talking with Om,Shivaay returns into cabin.Anika is awake and doctor is checking her.Watching him doctor says-

D:  There you are Mr.Oberoi.I was waiting for you.Your wife is ready to go home.Before that I need to talk to you regarding her medicine,daily work out etc.Would you plz come with me?

S:  Sure doctor.Anika looks at him worriedly.He goes to Anika.Cupping her face with his hand he says-
Don't worry,I will be back soon.Shivaay leaves with doctor

Doctor Mishra is talking with Shivaay in his chamber-

D:  Mrs.Oberoi is responding very well.We did not expect such fast response but it's really good.We can hope for her recovery from memory loss.You have to keep a sharp eye on her activities.She can act weird,abnormal even very impulsive at times.You have to handle those with a calm mind.Doctor gives some papers to Shivaay-

Here some methods are written.Using these you can try making her remember the past.Just make sure she does not take any extra stress.And for the head injury we have prescribed medicine.If you feel she is unwell going back home,do call us as early as possible.

S:  Thank you so much doctor.I would do as you asked.Before I leave,I want to tell you something.
D:  Yes plz.
S:  Actually...........!!!!

Shivaay comes out of doctor's chamber.On the way to cabin he meets Omkara.

O:  Hey Shivaay,I was waiting for you.Everything is arranged the way you asked.I have checked everything.

S:  That's great.And did you bring what I told to you over phone?Om hands over a gift box to Shivaay.Taking it he says-
Thank you so much yaar.I am making you work so much.