Chapter 38

Next Morning
____________

Shivaay wakes up feeling something wet and scented near his face.Opening eyes he notices Anika.She is searching something.He asks-

S:  What are you doing Anika?

A:  I have misplaced my bracelet.Trying to find it.......Move over.Got it..........She finds it under Shivaay's pillow.He sits up-

S:  You got up so early?

A:  Early?Look at the clock.Almost 9 am.Anyway,congratulate me.I have woken up before you.

S:  My head is paining so much.Just unbearable........He rubs his temple.

A:  Mine too.......Saying that Anika sneezes.

S:  You have bathed using cold water again Anika?

A:  What...could I do?Geyser did not work.Fuse perhaps got fired up of our room.I think a storm passed by yesterday night.See na,all my decorations got spoiled.................Anika points out the glass covered pool at the left side of the room.Thinking something Shivaay says-

S:  If you want,you can decorate again Anika.Don't worry......Can you recall anything,what happened in the party?

A:  Danced,drank,laughed,talked.What else?

S:  Rudra served to all of us punch drink right?

A:  Yes.

S:  O God!

A:  What happened?

S:  Punch is the reason of our present problem.

A:  You meant to say....it was spiked?With alcohol?

S:  Of course.I told him very clearly not to do that here.Don't know what I especially you did after drinking.

A:  I could not remember a thing Shivaay.My whole body was paining when I woke up in the morning.

S:  What?But why?

A:  Don't know.May be I....danced a lot!

S:  Even I am feeling little weird!Are you okay now?

A:  Trying to be.But do something to this headache.Chutki and Choti drank punch for the first time,perhaps.How they are managing I don't know.

 S:  I will make hangover drink for you and everyone.Let me freshen up first.

Shivaay gets down the bed then heads for the washroom and Anika retires to get ready,her face glowing a soft glow.Both of them,blissfully unaware that their life took a huge turn,yesterday night.

Everyone sits down to have breakfast.

R:  Has anyone remembered anything?What happened in the party?

O:  Are you not ashamed of asking this question?My head is paining like it is carrying a mountain.Hangover drink did not work.Thanks to your punch.

G:  Putting aside the pain,I enjoyed so much after a long time.Thank you Rudra.

So:  Something might have happened.My gut feelings are saying.

R:  Gooli maro tumhari gut feelings ko.We all are here in one piece.Everything is fine and my party is successful.......Shivaay was sitting silent.He puts in-

S:  Listen Rudy,I am going to ban your punch drink in the party from now on.

R:  Why this sudden wrath on my innocent punch drink?What did it do?See na bhabi.