Tu Jane Na!

Anika is sitting alone in her room.Sagar comes there with a tray.She wipes out her tears then turns to him,smiling.Putting the tray in front of her,he says-

Sa:   You have not eaten anything since morning.It's not good for your health.You are going to be the wife of a doctor.I can't let you go through all the rituals of the wedding in an empty stomach.Phir shaadi ki phere ki jagah hospital ki chakkar katne parenge!

A:   Your sense of humour was really very bad Sagar and that has not changed even a bit now......He laughs.

Sa:   Just a practical thought!Anyway,jokes apart,what I am going to say now will sound utterly ridiculous still,I have to say- Anika,don't do this.Don't do this drama of getting married!She looks at him shocked.

You have zero interest in this marriage.You want to start a new life by killing yourself from within.You have undertaken a suicide mission Anika.

A:   You know na everything Sagar?I have cleared it already.Why are you saying all these now?

Sa:   Because.....Because I love you and can't see you in pain.It's very difficult to bear(Pausing for few minutes)
I know it very well that I got replaced a long time ago,in your heart.
Perhaps you never loved me and it was just a strong attraction from your side.
But I don't regret that.My only regret which will remain with me always and that is- I could not stand by you when you needed me most.

My act was very selfish and God punished me by snatching you away,from me.Perhaps we were never meant to be together and that was the first signal of Destiny.Shivaay did not come in between us,Anika.
He was there from the start,for you.You two met just at the right time.

This is yours and Shivaay's love story,all along.It was never of Sagar and Anika's(He sounds sad)

I have seen you both together.Trust me,only you two deserve each other.Once this marriage starts off,you will not be able to back out and I know you won't.
Don't repeat the same mistake which I committed.

Confront Shivaay and ask him why is he doing this.He will answer only to you,I believe.This is the last chance Anika.....You know,you are the one who brought love in my life.But how one actually loves,I have learnt it from you and Shivaay...........Anika no matter what happens,I am with you.Just go and get him.

A:   Tum bahot acche ho Sagar aur sweet bhi ho.I am very fortunate to have you in my life.If it's not for you,perhaps I would not have met Shivaay either.Both of you are very special for me.

Sa:   I think...Shivaay is more special,no?Anika smiles.
I was missing this smile in your face.Be like that always.I should leave now.Take care......He leaves...Anika says in her mind-

"Sagar is right.I need my answer before everything gets over.Will try one last time.Then,it's God's wish.Whatever He has decided for me,for my love,I will accept............."

Shivaay was talking with his friends when he saw Anika approaching.He excuses himself and goes away to avoid her.Chasing him after entire wedding venue,Anika catches him in a big hall like room where mandap is getting decorated for the wedding.
Many people are working there,decorating the place with flowers and all.
They come face to face.Anika tells all the workers to leave them alone and they leave.

S:   What are you trying to do?
A:   For how long will you run?You have to stop at one point.You said na day after tomorrow is wedding?So let's not waste time.Tell me,I need my answer.

S:   Har sawal ka jawab....nahi mil sakta.
A:   Why?Sawal ruk raha hain aapko?Or you need permission from sawal?

S:   I....I am feeling sleepy.You too go and get some sleep.......He tries to move but Anika stops.