Chapter 51

Sagar is seen in his car,driving.Suddenly he stops it then comes out.He seems restless and tensed.He starts pacing up and down on the road.At one point he halts then covers his eyes-Anika's face flashes in his vision.
He removes his hands in shock.
Next,he brings out his phone then calls Pinky.She picks up-

Sa:  I....I don't think I did the right thing disclosing everything to Anika.I am....

P:  You are sounding very guilty Dr.Shekhawat.O My Mata!Really?

Sa:  You won't understand Mrs.Oberoi.I saw Anika after such a long time,in front of me,my very eyes.So many things I wanted to tell her,tell her that.....How I controlled my heart only I know.Had to behave like a complete stranger!
She has forgotten everything,good for her.But what I went through seeing her standing before me only I know.

P:  Exactly what are you trying to say Dr.Shekhawat?

Sa:  I just want to tell you the way I told Anika about her and Shivaay's relation,it can traumatize her.
I am a doctor myself that's why I know it's not safe at all.Now I am fearing what Anika would do.

P:  You should have thought all these before agreeing with me.You want her back in your life right?This is just the perfect starting.You told her everything at the right time.

Sa:  You made me selfish along with you Mrs.Oberoi.This is not done.

P:  Listen dear,I want my son to step out from marrying Anika.For that I am ready to do anything.

Sa:  That's why you made me your pawn and used me.

P:  You can think of anything.About your concern,as far as I know Anika,she won't hesitate before taking the right decision.My work is done.

Sa:  What about Shivaay?

P:  Shivaay will be compelled to do the bidding of Anika.He can't refuse her and it is going to be my trump card.

Sa:  I dare say Mrs.Oberoi,Shivaay won't budge that easily as far as I got to know him at least,this time.

P:  Dr.Shekhawat it will be better if we wait to see what would be the result of our action rather than wasting our time upon each other in arguing what will happen or what not.Remember,we had a deal.We should focus on our goal,respectively.

Sa:  You have taken a big risk Mrs.Oberoi.I am telling you again.

P:  Karna padhta hain beta.If you were in my place then you would have understood.Anyway,don't worry about Shivaay.I am his mother.I know how to handle him.................................Pinky hangs up.Few minutes later Sagar punches on the car realizing his grave mistake.

He says in his mind-

"What have I done?I should not have come under the influence of Mrs.Oberoi.I got blinded because of my love and acted impulsively.
I don't care whether she will be mine or not but nothing should happen to her.
Anika has to be okay.What will I do now?It's too late Sagar it's too late.
No,I can't give up like that.It's a matter of Anika and her life.Come on Sagar..........."

Sagar gets in the car then drives away.

Shivaay's Office
______________

Finishing the meeting Shivaay comes in his cabin.
Bringing out the phone he smiles looking at it.He says in his mind-

"Anika is so jealous of my phone!Never told her but I love the way she gets jealous!
Let me call my Blunder Queen....."

Shivaay is about to make a call but something on TV screen catches his attention.There is a breaking news running on it-

Two political parties had engaged in a clash on Grand link road.Bombs were being blasted,properties got damaged.Many are injured and condition of some are really critical.Fire is also broken out.Police have barricaded the area and Fire service is trying to extinguish the fire.....................Shivaay's heart takes a leap.All these happened on the way to Anika's showroom which is nearby!