Chalte Chalte!

"Hazaaron Khwahishen Aisi Ke
Har Khwahish Pe Dam Nikle
Bohat Nikle Mere Armaan,
Phir Bhi Kam Nikle....."

After a very wild and passionate celebration of "First Night Part 2",Shivaay and Anika are lying down on their marriage bed together,wrapped in silver colour duvet.Anika has rested her head on Shivaay's bare chest while he is playing with their entangled hands and his other hand has hold Anika close to him.She says caressing his chest-

A:   You know Shivaay,when I finished reading your diary,I promised to myself that no matter what happens,I won't let my love suffer.I would fight against anyone and anything till the end.But....I could not.

S:   Why?

A:   How could I fight against you?You became Stone Singh Oberoi,devoid of any feeling or emotion.Every time I wanted to confront you,my defense weakened.There was so much pain in your eyes that I was breaking inside.........Shivaay kisses her.

S:   I am so sorry Anika.Because of me you had to endure so much pain.

A:   Plz,don't say sorry.If I were in your place,don't know what I could have done.I was so scared of losing you...(Saying that she literally shivers)Shivaay wraps his hands around her then kisses on her forehead.

S:   All those are past Anika.You and me have defeated the ploy of Destiny and our love has won.We are together,with each other and this matters most.Other things don't matter.And you know what Dadi say?

A:   What?

S:   "Woh Ishq hi kya,Jo aasani se mil jaye...."

A:   Right....She smiles.

Shivaay is about to capture Anika's lips but a knock on the door interrupts his moment.She clutches the duvet over her bosom.

A:   Someone has come to wake us up.

S:   Who is there?I told clearly not to disturb before 10 am.It's not even 8:30 now!Anika says laughing-

A:   Go and open the door.

Few minutes later,wearing kurta-pajama,Shivaay goes to open the door.He finds Rudra and Priyanka are standing outside.They wish him good morning then say to get ready for the remaining post wedding rituals.Later Pri leaves but Rudra stays on.Shivaay is about to close the door but he stops him-

R:   One second bhaiya......Where were you last night?

S:   What....What do you mean?

R:   Had come to check on.Par kya dekha?Love birds ghoshle mein se gayeeb?Bade Saalion ki Jiju ban gaye aap?Because of you,I lost the bet to O.

S:   Rudra.....

R:   I am going and informing Choti Ma that unki ladla haat se nikal gaya!Choti Ma..........Rudra leaves and Shivaay closes the door,laughing.

Some time later all the Oberois gather in the hall to perform pending post-wedding rituals of Shivaay and Anika.
Anika performs her "Pehli Rasui" in the kitchen of OM.Everyone praises her dish.Next,Pinky organizes a grand function for her daughter-in-law,Anika's "Muh Dikhayi".She has invited all her female friends other than invited guests.
Being a proud mother-in-law,she introduces everyone to Anika.In the function,receiving gift after gift on behalf of Anika,family members' hands start paining!

On the same day Anika's reception takes place and Oberoi Mansion gets crowded with guests and media people.After the function,she leaves with her full family for "Pagh Phera".
Next day Shivaay goes to Delhi,to Trivedi Villa,his in-law to bring back his wife.