Chapter 9

Next Morning
___________

Morning sun is gracing Anika's beautiful sleepy face but she is trying to stop it using her palm,still in sleep.Anika opens her eyes.Shivaay is seen sitting right next to her.She smiles watching him-

A:  In blue,Shivaay looks very handsome.She keeps glaring Shivaay putting her both hands under the head,smiling.

S:  Hmmm....Thank you so much.By the way,good morning.

Anika springs up on the bed hearing that almost startling Shivaay.After that she holds her head and says-

A:  Why my head is paining so much?And my,my cloths?What has happened to my cloths?Anika looks at Shivaay shockingly.

S:  I have changed your cloths.

A:  What...I mean why?

S:  You fell into pool last night.So I had to make you change!

A:  Kuch bhi huh?Main kyun bhala pool mein girne lagi?

S:  You were drunk!

A:  What?

S:  Believe it or not,that's true.I don't know how but you drank my wine which I kept on the dining table then......

Anika remembers her taking medicine and feeling weird!She says in her mind-

"Phail gaya raita! If now I tell Shivaay that I took medicine with wine,he will keep teasing me.No,I will not tell anything.That was so embarrassing!"

A:  Are you telling the truth?

S:  Why?Have you got remembered anything?

A:  No,but did I do something getting drunk?Shivaay smiles on her question.

A:  Why are you smiling?

S:  You did a lot thing but.......

A:  But what?Anika looks serious.

S:  What is after But,I will tell you later.Now drink this lemon juice.You will feel better.I am going to prepare breakfast.If you don't feel okay,stay in the room.....Shivaay hands over the glass to Anika then leaves,leaving behind a confused Anika.Anika says biting her nail-

A:  Don't know what I did.Let me recall.

She tries a lot to remember but fails.Getting frustrated,she gets down to get ready.

Kitchen
______

Shivaay is cutting tomatoes on chopping board.He seems thinking something.Anika comes there.She has worn saffron colour salwar-suit with peach colour dupatta.
Shivaay cuts his finger while cutting tomatoes without realizing.Watching that Anika comes running and takes his bleeding hand in her hand-

A:  It's bleeding so much.What are you doing?Where was your focus?She takes kitchen napkin to clean the blood.Shivaay says nothing just keeps looking at Anika.

A:  Blood is not stopping from oozing out.You stay here,I am coming.She walks away hurriedly and returns with fast aid box.She starts dressing Shivaay's wound.

A:  Got cut very deeply.

S:  Yes,very deeply!

A:  I don't know how you are maintaining so much patience.If I were you,I would have been filling a tank by crying.Shivaay says smiling faintly-

S:  When you are used to bleed everyday,it should not bother you!

A:  What are you saying?Who or what is making you bleed everyday?Just tell me the name.I will take his lessons in khidkitode Anika's style.How dare that person to hurt you?

S:  You won't be able to do anything.I won't let you do anything to that person.

A:  Hmmm....Looks like VVIP type person?Okay,if you insist,I am not going to do anything.When Shivaay Singh Oberoi is with that person,who can dare touch him?Right?She smiles.

S:  Wish you could know that person one day!

A:  What are you murmuring?I am not getting it.Here,your dressing is done.Is it paining a lot?

S:  No,it's okay.Thank you.

A:  Thanks se kaam nahi chalega.Where is breakfast?You are supposed to cook something special today,remember?

S:  I have made.Come with me.......They leave for dining table.

Shivaay has made Anika's favourite aloo puri.Anika says-

A:  O bete ki! Aloo puri?How do you always know what I want?

S:  I just know.

A:  I can't wait anymore........She starts eating.But Shivaay sits silent,without eating,taking the fork in his hand.Anika notices that-

A:  What happened?Why are you not eating?Because of your pain?Okay,I will feed you today.Can't cook but can feed you at least.

Saying that Anika starts making Shivaay eat little morsel of aloo puri.Shivaay keeps looking at Anika who is bantering while feeding him.

Song Plays
**********
"Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin
Baaqi Thodi Si Hai Zindagi
Jagi Dhadkan Nayi
Jaana Zinda Hoon Main Toh Abhi
Kuch Aisi Lagan Iss Lamhe Mein Mera
Ab Hai Saamne
Issey Chhoo Loon Zaraa
Mar Jaaoon Ya Jee Loon Zaraa
Abhi Mujh Mein Kahi
Baaqi Thodi Si Hai Zindagi..........."

Around 10:15 am
______________

Anika brings Shivaay's coffee who is seen sitting in the study.

S:  Thank you.
Anika listen,I need to go to office today.There is an urgency which I have to handle.So I will be going in few minutes.I have something for you.

A:  What?

Shivaay brings forward a gift box wrapped in golden cover.He passes it to Anika.Taking that Anika says-

A:  What's in it Shivaay?

S:  Open it.You will find out.

Anika opens it getting exited like a little girl.There is a mobile phone inside the box.

A:  Mobile?Wow,I think today is surprise day.First aloo puri now mobile?Is it because I dressed your wound and fed you?As complimentary gift?Shivaay laughs.

S:  No no,that's not the case.Actually I am going out and you will be alone here.House staffs are being selected and they will be appointed from tomorrow.I don't want to leave you alone here but it's urgent Anika.If you need anything,just make a call.I am just a call away.

A:  But,your number?

S:  I got it saved in your phone.Tum manage kar logi na Anika?

A:  Absolutely.After all I am Mrs.Shivaay Singh Oberoi.I have to.She mimics Shivaay's voice.They both laugh.

S:  Okay,laughed enough.Now I have to go.

Coming outside Shivaay takes Anika's leave.She waves her hand from the entrance.Smiling Shivaay too waves his hand before getting in the car.He leaves Sunflower Petals.Anika enters back into the house.

There Shivaay is on the road,way to the office.But,without taking the office route,he takes another road.Increasing the speed of the car to the highest level,Shivaay drives ahead...........