Chapter 12

Continuation from Chapter 11:

Anika is looking at Shivaay mischievously standing on the bed.She tries to get down but staggers and about to fall-Shivaay comes running then catches her.Anika's hair touches Shivaay's face.He makes her get down,somehow.
After that,coming close to Shivaay,Anika makes him grab her waist.She says smiling-

A:  Shivaay,why are you not looking at me?You know,I have understood one thing and that is Shivaay Singh Oberoi is very slow when it comes to romance his wife.Itna sanskari romantic Pati kaha se mil gayi mujhe?

Aap se toh kuch ho nahi payega that's why I have taken the pain to teach you Romance!
Now look at me.......Shivaay looks at other side instead!

She starts playing with Shivaay's wet hair.He closes his eyes feeling those touches.....Suddenly he opens his eyes and takes Anika's hands off him,rather rudely and harshly.He shouts-

S:  Stop it Anika,just stop it.What do you think you are doing huh?You think you will do anything and I won't utter a word?Everything has a limit Anika but you won't understand that.Don't try testing my patience.Just behave yourself and stay away from me!

His breathing  gets heavy because of shouting.

On the other hand Anika,who is watching Shivaay's sudden outburst,shudders at his shouting first then goes silent,totally.Tears well up in her eyes.Shivaay gets shocked first at himself then looking at Anika.
He promptly realizes what he has said.Anika turns her back on Shivaay without saying anything.He tries to tell something-

S :  Ani...Anika.......

But Anika does not turn around.Like a little girl she goes and hides behind curtains and starts crying.Shivaay says in his mind-

"What have you done Shivaay?"

Shivaay comes near Anika who is standing behind curtains.He is feeling guilty for shouting at her-

S:  Anika listen,I......I am sorry.I should not have shouted at you.Plz forgive me.
Don't cry plz.I don't like it when you cry.Stop crying Anika,I am requesting you......Anika says behind the curtains-

A:  Go away.I don't want to talk to you.And I won't.Never ever!

Shivaay gets stunned.He says in a pleading voice-

S:  Anika,I am sorry.Plz don't say that you won't talk to me.If you won't talk then who is going to talk to me?
Whom will I call Blunder Queen?Forgive me plz?

A:  Go and find someone else.I will not say a word.

S:  You are still talking na Anika?See,I am holding my ears.I won't shout at you,ever again.Just don't,don't cry.

Anika pushes aside the curtains.Her eyes are filled with tears.Shivaay brings her out from there holding her hands.

S:  I...I am sorry Anika.I did not want to shout at you.I was just....If you could only understand what I was going through.

Anika says nothing.Just keeps staring at Shivaay.
He gets worried watching her silent.Cupping her face he says-

S:  What should I do that will make you feel better and you will start talking to me?I am ready to do anything.I can't bear your silence.

You don't know Anika what I went through watching you lying in the hospital cabin,in complete silence.I was dying to talk to you.
If I don't hear your words,perhaps I will not be able to live!Your silence is ever biggest punishment for me which I can't afford.
If you want then you can do anything but don't stop talking.Plz Anika,it's a request......Shivaay says making sad puppy eyes.