Chapter 15

Shivaay and Anika come in their room.She is talking about Chanchan and Chanchal.Shivaay is little ahead of Anika in walking.Suddenly he stops without hearing anything from her.Shivaay turns and sees Anika is about to faint.He catches her-

S:  Ani..Anika,are you okay?Open your eyes,Anika?She opens her eyes-

A:  I..I am okay.Just feeling dizzy....Shivaay makes her sit on the bed and hands over a glass of water.Anika drinks that.

S:  Should I call the doctor?

A:  I am fine Shivaay.No need to call the doctor.

S:  Are you sure?

A:  Yes.Let's see what Chanchan and Chanchal are doing........They come near the basket like little home of Chanchan and Chanchal.They are eating grass.Shivaay and Anika spend time with them.

Around 12:15 pm
_______________

Anika is in the kitchen.

A:  Today I will give Shivaay surprise..........She starts arranging things near cook top.While doing so,water spills on the floor.Anika is looking for something to wipe away that water but that time Shivaay comes and slips in the water.Anika manages to hold him somehow.Standing straight Shivaay says-

S:  How did water come here?You could slip like I did.One second,you are in the kitchen even before me?Late lateef ji sudhar gaye kya?

A:  I thought to give you surprise by arranging things but water got spilled and you....

S:  It's okay Anika.Now I am here na I will handle everything.

Cooking starts while Anika observes Shivaay attentively.He tries to make Anika learn few basics of cooking.Later,they enjoy their lunch,together.Whole afternoon passes smoothly.

At Late Afternoon
-----------------------

Shivaay is talking with someone over phone-

S:  Have you done what I asked you to do?I know he is out of town.Do inform me when he will return.It's very urgent.He cuts the call.

Coming in the room he finds Anika in the middle of the bed with a lot of sketch papers,pencils,pen etc.She is drawing something on paper.Shivaay goes to her-

S:  Anika,what are you doing with all these?Anika looks at Shivaay-

A:  Come,sit here.He sits.

A:  Well,I was just trying to renew my talent.She laughs.

S:  Sorry,I did not understand.

A:  When I was small,I used to love making sketches.As you know my Dad deals in diamonds and gold jewellery and for that,I have seen a lot of design books,catalogs on jewellery in our house.Watching those I tried to make some of my own.One day,Dad saw my imperfect designs and praised my effort and encouraged me.After that,it became my passion,gradually.

S:  Then?

A:  I took my bachelor degree on fashion designing and went to London to study further,to complete my MS.Now I don't know whether I have finished it or not.Do you know Shivaay?

S:  Yes,you have completed your MS with distinction(Anika smiles)What happened next?

A:  While studying,apart from designing jewellery,bridal costume grabbed my attention.Dad told me to go with both jewellery designing and bridal dress,at the same time as it would be a perfect combination,if I wished to.Then,I started my work on both with all my dedication and love.