Teri Meri Kahani!

Shivaay and Anika return to the Motel just before the closing of the party,going on there.Before getting down the car,she says-

A:   You wanted to know the second reason no?
S:   That you have not told yet.
A:   I wanted to spend some........time with you,alone!

Shivaay says nothing he just stares at Anika who is not looking at him.Slowly she unfastens her seat-belt then gets down the car.Shivaay too follows her and they move towards the motel,in silence.......Next morning everyone leaves for their home.

Two Weeks Later
______________

Trivedi family is gearing up for Diwali.Cleaning program is going on and Mrs.Trivedi is supervising it.House staffs and other workers are working.Anika comes and finds her busy mother in the hall.

A:   Good morning Mom.
V:   Morning dear.

A:   All going good here?
V:   Until your Dad comes and starts finding fault! Both mother and daughter laugh.

A:   You need my help for anything?
V:   My room is left.Would you help me there?
A:   Sure,I am going.......She leaves.

Anika is removing things from the cupboard in Mrs.Trivedi's room.She gets her hand on family album.One by one she takes those out.One album falls down from her hand and photos come out.She sits on the ground to put those back.
Mrs.Trivedi enters-

V:   Is your phone on silent mode?
A:   Don't know.Any problem Mom?

V:   Your PA called on the land line.
A:   I am checking..........Anika is about to get up but stops noticing something-

This photo.......Look at this photo Mom....(Mrs.Trivedi smiles sweetly watching the photo)
I am feeling like I know these eyes.Have seen very closely.

A four-five year old boy has hold a smiling little baby girl of 7-8 month in his arms.She is playing with the bow tie of the boy's suit.He is looking at her smiling,bending his head a little.

A:   It's me in the photo Mom and.....
V:   You know him very well.....This is Shivaay.You two are looking so cute in the photo,together.
A:   When......When did this happen,how where?Plz Mom,tell me.

V:   Your Dada ji and Shivaay's Dada Ji were very close friends.They studied together and started their business too.This photo was taken in Roop's marriage,his daughter.We went to attend the wedding.You were 9 month's old then.

A:   What happened there?

V:   We had a great time in the wedding.Aur bhi photos hain uss shaadi ki...........Mrs.Trivedi and Anika go through the album.Old memories get refreshed.Anika asks her about Shivaay and her photo.

V:   When Shivaay saw you for the first time he became very desperate to hold you,to take you in his arms.But Kalyani Ji refused.He was small and you too so she refused.Still he did not give up.To assure her he said- " I will take good care of her Dadi.Let me hold her.She is so cute.I want her........."(Mrs.Trivedi starts laughing without noticing that a blushing smile has covered Anika's face)We had to agree watching his stubbornness to get you.Phir....kuch aur ho gayi.

A:   What?

V:    You were not ready to go to him!Every time he approached you,you used to turn your face away!Bechara Shivaay,he was looking so upset.

A:   Then?

V:   You were with your Dad.Shivaay came and offered you his chocolate.You were staring at him putting both of your hands in your mouth.See,this is the photo......You seemed uninterested!