Chapter 52

As Shivaay is passing through the hospital corridor,he meets with a nurse who happens to stop him for something.She says-

N:  Mr.Oberoi,I was looking for you.

S:  Any problem sister?

N:  These belong to Mrs.Oberoi,your wife(She hands over Anika's nuptial chain and chaand bracelet to him)
She will be discharged tomorrow.Wanted to give her by myself but she was sleeping.

S:  Thank you.

N:  Most welcome.

Nurse leaves from there.Shivaay takes a close look at those pieces of jewellery.He puts those in the inside pocket of his suit,very close to his heart.Then he puts his hand on his chest where his heart is beating.
Looking straight Shivaay says in his mind-

"Perhaps I am destined to collect only Anika's memories.All those days have become memory,memory of past so easily,in front of my eyes.
And the most interesting part?Only for me.

Her nuptial chain-A visible token of our that relation which existed only for Anika at a time and a reminder for me rather than a marital symbol.
Things had changed so drastically after that.Anika has become an inseparable part of my life now.Watching her separated from it is giving me pain.Once it pained me to be forced to put it on her now it's paining me not finding where it belongs.

Don't know why I am feeling I have to go a long way to adorn Anika with the nuptial chain of my name.A yet to be issued ordeal is waiting for me or for Anika.Perhaps for both of us................."

Trivedi Villa
__________

Anika returns home from hospital.Getting inside first thing she notices the heavy decoration of an upcoming wedding.She gets surprised and goes on finding out whose wedding it is!
Avoiding her question would look gross still family members take resort to the phrase-"Later,you need rest now...."

That seeming suspense makes her more surprised.That surprise turns into a shocking realization after learning the truth-

A:  So much happened and you guys kept mum?

V:  You were not well dear.We thought you would be stressed out....

A:  What do you think Mom?What am I supposed to do other than that?

G:  Di,plz calm down.We have not told you for a reason.

H:  There is no pressure at all dear.Moreover,we have postponed the wedding.Until you recover fully we won't keep any function.Everything will happen with your consent.

Anika looks at her family members one by one in disbelief.What they are missing that at present,she does not possess any memory of her and Shivaay's shared moment.That folder has become completely blank.
On top of that upon Shivaay's request she has been told the half truth-

When she went missing in Mumbai,Shivaay found her and took care of her.Later his family brought the marriage proposal and she was ready for the alliance.Marriage got fixed one month ago etc.

After listening everything she stands up and says- I want to meet my......would-be-husband,Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

That news reaches to him immediately.

Meeting Day
___________

Sunflower Petals
______________