Chapter 13

"Aankho Ki Gehrai Ko
Samaj Nahi Sakte
Honto Se Kuch Keh Nahi Sakte
Kaise Baya Kare Hum Aapko
Yeh Dil Ka Hal Ki-
Tumhi Ho Jiske Bageir
Hum,Reh Nahi Sakte......."

Anika is seen sitting in the hall holding the photo frame of Shivaay,close to her heart.She says in her mind-

"Where are you Shivaay?"

Right that moment door bell rings.Anika gets happy and runs to open it.Opening the door she finds someone is standing with a big flower bouquet.Watching that closely,Anika turns her back.She says nothing.

Waiting few minutes that person says behind the flower bouquet-

See,I said na she is very adamant.Took the vow of silence when it's time to attack........Smile appears in her lips but suppresses forcefully.

Shivaay Singh Oberoi peeps out of the bouquet.

S:  Anika,look at me.I know I am late but......Without listening Anika pushes him aside with her hands then heads for outside.

S:  Anika,where are you going?

Anika is in the lawn garden.She is standing near a wooden garden table crossing hand over her chest.Shivaay comes somewhat running-

S:  I know you are angry but.....He could not finish his sentence as Anika turns to face him.Shivaay stops immediately watching her adorned with mangalsutra and sindoor.Her face is glowing more beautifully than before.Shivaay blinks slowly.But Anika breaks his trance and starts searching something coming close to him.

S:  What,what are you trying to do?

A:  Where is it?Where?

S:  What?

A:  My sautan your phone!Kindly bring it out.....He takes out the phone then gets shocked watching it.

S:  9...95 missed calls???

A:  Great na?So sorry that I could not score century in calling you! Anika's voice raises-

Where have you gone vanished that could not even make a call or bother to check the phone?Chinta kar kar ke yaha meri baal adhi hogayi aur aap?Kaise kar lete hai aap?Do you have any idea what I have gone through in these hours?

Shivaay tries to stop Anika but that goes in vain.

Don't try to stop me.These husband species think they can do anything of their wish!
Honge aap Shivaay Singh Oberoi par aapke faltu nakhre noorjahake mere samne chalne nahi wala,samjhe aap?She turns her back on Shivaay once again.
Shivaay scratches his head watching Anika getting furious like that.He says-

S:  I think you have not eaten anything in lunch that's why you are so angry,no Anika?
Turning towards Shivaay she says-

A:  Of course.How can you miss that point?As you know very well that I am a cooking illiterate so I will be in empty stomach and that's my only concern right?I was sick worried and you are cracking joke?Shivaay tries to hold her hand-

A:  Just...don't touch me......She turns her back in anger,again.

Shivaay is feeling helpless to tell anything.Then,stepping ahead,he back-hugs Anika.She tries to move out but Shivaay does not let her tightening the hug.He is getting the sweet scent of Anika's hair which is quite intoxicating.

S:  I am sorry Anika.I did not do it intentionally.Just did not realize the time.You know,it's not your work to worry and take pressure but mine.Why did you bother yourself?I can understand what you went through but trust me Anika I...............He could not finish.