Yeh Dillagi!

Oberoi Mansion
______________

OmRu,Dadi,Jhanvi are talking among one another.

D:   Only God knows what has happened to Billu.
O:   I am very disappointed in Shivaay.How could he......

J:   Did you all notice that Shivaay has become more silent than before?He was not an open type of person still,this kind of silence is not normal.Don't know what is wrong with him.

R:   Bhaiya always does that.This is not fair at all.I was really sad when his marriage with bhabi got canceled before.I know they needed time after all those especially bhabi.Now what?He just ruined everything.

D:   Something is bothering Billu.I have seen it in his eyes.
J:   We all tried Mummy Ji but what happened?He is not ready to tell or explain anything.

O:   Shivaay is hiding something big for sure.We have to figure it out by any means.On top of that,Anika bhabi's marriage also got fixed!Both of them are playing with fire and each other's life.They are matured,sensible person still........If this really happens,four lives will be destroyed.We have to act fast.

R:   Only two weeks are left.This time I won't stop until I bring Shivaay bhaiya and Anika bhabi together.I am ready to do anything for that.
O:   I am with you..........Dadi and Jhanvi too agree.

Excluding Shivaay and Anika,Trivedis and Oberois meet on a video conference over phone.They plan their schemes to stop both the marriages.

Trivedi Villa
___________

Anika is busy sketching a design.Mr.Trivedi comes and sits beside her.She smiles watching him.After few silent moments,he says-

H:   If you don't mind,can I ask you a question?
A:   You are my Dad.Just ask it.

H:   Are you happy with your decision of getting married?Anika puts down the pencil.
A:   Of course I am happy Dad.Don't you want me to get married and settle in life?

H:   I want it with all my heart.Finally when it's happening,I am not able to be happy.And I know for sure that you too are not.You have just thrown this decision on yourself(Anika says nothing)
Remember,you told me whenever you would get married,you yourself would design your bridal outfit.And it would be the best design of your life.

Just got to know from your Mom that you have given this responsibility to Choti and Chutki to select anything they prefer for you.Why are you troubling yourself dear?Because Shivaay....

A:   Plz Dad.This is my personal decision.I...I want to give a second chance to mine and Sagar's relation!I have told you earlier.

H:   I can understand.But the truth is you are hurt and to get distraction,you want to go through this marriage fiasco.I don't want my daughter to compromise which I never taught her,no matter what.
A:   I know what I am doing.Trust me Dad,I will handle everything.

H:   I just want your happiness and want you to be happy in your life with the right person,who you love!I will pray to God to make everything alright between you and Shivaay.......Mr.Trivedi leaves.Anika sits silent,looking ahead.

Oberoi Mansion
______________

Around 1:30 am
______________

Shivaay just returned home.Another sleepless night is waiting,he realizes.Entering into the room he switches on the lights and finds Dadi is sitting on the bed.