Chapter 26

Shivaay and Anika are standing,hugging each other.Time is passing but they are not ready to free each other.Finally he speaks-

S:  Anika?

Anika,who has buried herself completely in Shivaay's arms,tells in half-whispering voice-Hmmmm...?

Shivaay says chuckling-

S:  I think you should tell something else too.You know it's been long since you talked and I am really worried......Anika retreats from the hug.

S:  Hope I am safe now from your wrath!Anika hits him on the shoulder.
Tell something?Are you happy or not?

Anika says playing with the moons of her bracelet-

A:  When I made this,little did I know that it would be gifted to me that even by my husband.This piece is really beautiful.I loved designing it.You know Shivaay,I named this bracelet.

S:  What name?

A:  Are you seeing these little moons hanging down here?Because of those I named it Chaand bracelet.She smiles.

S:  Your smile always stirs something in my heart,every time.

A:  Sorry I did not hear what you said.

S:  N..Nothing.I am just happy to see you happy and smiling.

A:  I wanted to ask you a thing but forgot.Shivaay,why did you buy it?When or on what occasion?

Shivaay says getting little close-

S:  Do I really need any occasion to gift you?I don't think so.

A:  But Shivaay.....She could not finish as Shivaay puts his index finger on her lips-

S:  Shhhhh.....I don't want to hear anything.All these while I was thinking I lost it.

Thinking something-Hey Anika,do you.....He falls into silence-

"I put a note inside the box.In fact a letter.Being a businessman,somehow managed.Should I ask Anika?I have to.Can't risk it twice."

He speaks up after hesitating a little-

S:  Anika,have...have you found the note?

A:  What note?You left a note inside the box for me to find?

S:  Yes.Do you get it?

A:  No.One of the house staffs brought me the box.There was no note inside(Note was there inside the box.When Anika opened it,it fell down which she did not notice)

I see,you wrote it after raking your brain so much.Then must have crammed something unromantic,going by your nature.She complains.

On that,Shivaay pulls Anika towards him with force,all of a sudden and she gets crashed against his chest.He says in a husky tone-

S:  You...You want to say that I am unromantic?
Are you sure Anika?Because I have many many proofs to prove you wrong.......Saying that,he starts caressing Anika's face,using the magic of his fingers and her heart beats go fast,breathing heavy.
Shivaay joins their foreheads,twisting Anika's right hand behind her back,other one on his shoulder which has clutched his suit.This time he says in a super erotic voice-

S:  You are yet to discover that extreme Romantic side of Shivaay Singh Oberoi.And trust me Anika when I say this-Shivaay Singh Oberoi will make sure that you discover that part!

"Kala Na Safed Hai
Kala Na Safed Hai
Ishqe Da Rang Yaara
Grey Wala Shade...Ho...