Kuch Kuch Hota Hain!

It's morning.Soumya wakes up from sleep.She smiles thinking about today's grand event- The Wedding.

She gets down the bed.As soon as her feet touch the floor,she screams looking down.Rudra is lying there,sleeping,mouth little open!
Her scream startles Rudra and he too wakes up.

R:   Who is screaming that so early in the morning?Muh baand karo and go to sleep......Saying those he lies down once again then starts snoring!

Soumya gets down from the other side of the bed then reaches to Rudra.

So:  Rudra,wake up.Rudra.........Her jerking again breaks his slumber.

R:   Kya yaar,kyun disturb kar rahi ho?Barely finishing the sentence he again goes back to the work of sleeping!

So:   Just unbelievable!

She gets up leaving Rudra there then goes away.She returns with something in her hand-

So:   Rudra wake up.I am telling you for the last time.....He is still sleeping.Soumya brings forward a jug full of water from behind then pours it on him.Rudra opens his eyes feeling the coldness of water,all of a sudden!

R:   Mummy.......Main pool mein ghir gaya!Bhaiya...Help.....He starts jumping around!

So:   Stop it Rudra.Look here.......He stops.
R:   What are you doing in my room?

So:   Excuse me,this is my room.What are you doing here?He looks around.
R:   How come I ended up here?

So:   I have got the smell of alcohol.You were drinking?
R:   Actually......Last night we threw Ranveer's I mean Jiju's bachelor party so.......I did not realize it's your room.Sorry huh?

So:   It's okay.Now go to your room and freshen up.
R:   My head is paining.

So:   Don't worry.I am sending medicine and lemon juice.Go........Rudra leaves.

Shivaay is drinking coffee in his room,in front of a glass shielded window,relishing over the sweet winter morning.Suddenly he notices something- Anika is drying her wet hairs using a towel in the front balcony of her room while enjoying the warm,soft light of early morning sun.Shivaay sits on the sofa,adjacent to the window.

He smiles a sweet smile feeling his blue eyes taking delight in its most favourite view.He recalls something-

"I forgot to ask or see whose name Anika has drawn on her palm.How could I miss that?Why the hell Sagar's name has to start with the same letter as mine?Iska toh mein.....Cool down Shivaay.Will figure out anyway.After all I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi.........."  He does his famous hair flick,with a romantic smile!

Soon morning turns into evening and all the hustle and bustle of marriage starts taking place.Guests,who could not manage to come for other function,start showing up.Media and press people have grabbed a large portion of the wedding venue in order to cover it.
Oberois,Trivedis,Randhawas are busy welcoming the guests and looking after the last arrangement.In short,every single family member of bride and groom is busy,in this or that.

ShivOmRu come to the bride's chamber where Priyanka is getting ready.She is looking like a beautiful,gorgeous doll in her wedding get-up.

S:   Our Prinku is looking....What Dadi says?

O:   Patola!

R:   I agree.Tujhe kisi ki nazar na lage...Sorry,I don't apply khol!Tu khud tika laga lena!

P:   I want you three to do that for me.Will you?........Priyanka brings her khol then ShivOmRu put tika,one by one.

O:   I am so happy to see you happy.Be like that,always.