Chapter 40

Days are passing with sun-rise and sun-down.Everything is going on following natural order.Only two people,in two different continent are feeling days are longer than usual and nights are more longer than necessary.
Seconds have turned into minutes,minutes into hours and hours into years!
Time has taken a toll in Anika and Shivaay's life.There Anika decides to do something to pass that ordeal of 2592000 seconds!

(Letter Number 5)

Shivaay,

See,with you gone I would face problem I knew beforehand.And problems have already started visiting me!For the first time I could not sleep at night.
The moment my head touches pillow,I fall asleep.As you say- Kumbhakaran the second!
All my sleep has gone vanished...............Sorry,where was I?Yes,problem.Don't know about you but I am very fond of sleeping cuddling with you,in your embrace.
Here,I close my eyes but there is no sign of sleep at all.I did not know that my sleep would go with you leaving me behind!This is not fair!

Missing the way I am used to sleep in your warm embrace,your hand caressing my hair,your good night kisses in between my eyes,your voice while I sleep- Everything.
And everything means everything.............................Don't worry,I am not sleepless in the least.But one thing happened that surprised me.

I have stopped watching nightmares.Perhaps those also know that you are not here to console me,assure me that's why.Should I consider it as something good or bad?

And yeah you have to.........................Just can't tell how much I am missing you.Whenever any phone rings around me,my heart starts beating.Work in fashion house is going in full swing.Still I don't feel tired.I have never felt so in my life..............................Watching your pics in my mobile and waiting for your phone calls have become my favourite past time....................So many people are at home still I feel like shipwrecked and stuck in a lonely island!

Just come back soon.

(Letter Number 11)

Shivaay,

Today I have made your favourite pasta.You know what happened?Instead of me Dad,Mom,Chutki,Choti praised you!I mean I cooked the dish but you got all the credit.Wow!
Everyone was coming and going in the kitchen excusing this or that.Later I got to know from Sahil that they placed a bet on my cooking-whether I could make it properly or not!Can you believe that?

While cooking I was thinking when you were teaching me cooking,I messed up at every simple thing still you handled everything so patiently.I was only good at eating.Now I can cook too.Not perfectly like you but I manage.You have never discouraged me no matter how horrible I cooked!So sweet of you.............................Even today I could burn the pasta almost but thanks to Mom it got saved(Was busy thinking about you!)

You know,I have considered cooking as a boring,time killing thing.Used to pray to God that if I ever marry then I won't cook and He should do something about it.Now look at my luck.(Don't feel jealous okay?)
Rudra told me how Om,you and he cook in the kitchen together in Oberoi Mansion.It must be great.Wish I could join!
Every time I sit down to have breakfast,lunch yeah dinner,your words ring in my ear:

"I think one of your favourite hobbies is talking while eating..........Kitna bolti ho tum yaar.......Sometimes I really wonder how you chew food in between talking............"

Missing you.
_____________________________________________________________________________

While Anika was trying to pass her days without Shivaay,there he too was trying the same.
Standing in the lavish room of his own at Corinthian hotel in Budapest,Shivaay is looking outside through the transparent window glass.His hand is holding a mug of coffee.Taking a look at it,he recalls something-