Chapter 50

Next Morning
____________

Shivaay is calling out Anika to come and have breakfast.She comes near dinning table and gets surprised-

A:  Wow,so many items?East,west,north,south,whole country is present on the table today.

S:  Did you like the surprise?

A:  Absolutely.After all my husband cooked,for me.Thank you so much Shivaay.

S:  Let's sit and eat then?

A:  I can't wait.

They sit down to have breakfast.Shivaay says while eating-

S:  Our wedding preparation is going to start from next week.You will have to be shifted in Trivedi Villa as I know Dadi won't let us stay together until the wedding gets solemnized.They are going to come in two,three days.....Anika laughs.

A:  It's a ritual you know.Bride and Groom have to stay away.But I am sure you will figure out something to deal with this problem,without breaking the rules!She laughs again.

S:  Only you can laugh on my misery Anika.

A:  Sorry.

S:  Sunflower Petals will become your in-law.Barat will go out from here.

A:  You could have chosen Mumbai too.I can travel now as doctor finally gave permission.Why you decided to get married in Delhi Shivaay?

S:  I want to give you a grand welcome in Oberoi Mansion.When you will put the first step inside the home being the eldest daughter-in-law of Oberoi khandan and my wife,that moment should be very special and memorable and I will make sure of it.

A:  I really don't know what you are going to do Shivaay.

S:  Just wait and watch.Shivaay does his famous hair flick.......They both laugh.He says again-

S:  I have a meeting today.Finishing that I will come and pick you up from your office.

A:  Are you planning a day out of ours?

S:  Sort of.

A:  Why?

S:  There is something....I want you to know.We are going to start a new life and I don't want to start it on the basis of some manipulated facts and......Shivaay could not finish as a house staff comes and informs that a courier boy has come.
Anika's phone rings and she leaves to receive it.Shivaay comes in the hall.Courier boy departs taking the sign from him.

A big flower bouquet is being sent.An envelop is stuck in it.Opening,Shivaay finds a note.He starts reading-

I know you are done with me.Don't worry,won't take much time.
You and Anika are going to get married and I am really happy for both of you.
All I want to say,don't forget she has lost her memory.Prior to that she had a different life and you did not belong there.
So,before moving ahead,do take a look at the past and clear those unsolved issues for you and Anika's sake.
I think she deserves this honesty.
Congratulations to both of you.Have a happy married life.

Sagar

Shivaay takes another look at the note in his hand then says in his mind-

"I must appreciate your timing Sagar.Well done.But you don't know Shivaay Singh Oberoi yet.He knows what he needs to do...."

Anika comes there and asks-

A:  What happened?Why are you smiling that SSO special smile?

S:  Just like that.

A:  This bouquet...