Chapter 21

After Shivaay's departure from Sunflower Petals,first Anika settles herself in few necessary household chores then retires to her room.

She goes to the pool garden taking Chanchan and Chanchal.Sitting in the swing she starts talking with them.
She swings a little,goes through the magazines,inspects flowers around her to pass the time until Shivaay returns.

Without Shivaay she is getting bored this feeling disturbs her but she is happy anyway.
Suddenly an idea comes to her mind and she decides to occupy her with that.
Deciding the subject of her deep and rapt attention,Anika comes over the stone made path then lets her legs dive into the pool water while she sits on the stone made path with a flower in her hand.

She starts thinking about the happenings between her Shivaay,of last night.Shy smile appears in her lip automatically.She tries not to blush but could not help it.Anika looks at the pool and in the water her thoughts become vivid reality.Providing the screen in water,she re-watches those romantic moments,shared and exchanged with Shivaay-

How he took her in his arms
How he kissed her passionately
How he made her blush terribly
How his fingers did magic on her flesh
How he set her senses on burning fire
How he.............!

Anika's imagination wanders here and there,recollecting every memory she can bring forward.As she recalls,her body shivers in an unknown ecstasy and she closes her eyes in pure relishing sensation.Her heart starts pounding rapidly.

Even with her closed eyes Anika envisions Shivaay and his fiery closeness,touches of his lips,mouth,hands and particularly his intense seductive intoxicating eyes.
For how long she remained closed eyes,she could not figure out.Her trance breaks as a house staff comes and says-Shivaay sir is on the call madam.

Pushing aside her reverie regarding Shivaay,she takes the phone.There Shivaay says from the other side of the phone-

S:  Hello,Anika?Are you okay?Have called you so many times.Why did not you pick up?I had to call on land line.

A:  My phone is not with me.Don't know where I left it.

S:  You are supposed to carry it with you.It's something which people hardly forget nowadays and you?

A:  Hmm..I understood your point.You can't stay without my sautan and now preaching me to have one too?Think about it.You will get competition as it would stanch your deserved attention from me.Would you like the arrangement,pati dev?

Shivaay laughs from the other side.

S:  I would love to.But knowing your possessiveness for me,I am sure,you won't risk it by yourself.Am I right Anika?Or you are seriously thinking to replace me?Anika says-

A:  Can't tell.You know na human heart is very unpredictable?But as you suggested,I will think about it though can't promise.

S:  Are you trying to provoke me?Anyway,have you eaten lunch?

A:  No,not yet.

S:  What?It's almost 2:30 and you are still in empty stomach?What so important you were doing that you forgot food?He gets astonished.

A:  I was just.......Forget that.Have you had your lunch?

S:  Yes.But I missed you very much.Your talks and everything you do while eating.Kinda boring lunch.

A:  Really?Come home.I will amend for that loss.

S:  Done.Listen,I wanted to tell you that I have a surprise for you.